Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

LED Light Bars

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2013, 08:11 PM   #441
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
The brightest hids I've seen are the big TJM ones. Similar 240s. I looked on their general direction and I saw spots for half an hour.
Yeah ive seen those at Sierra Expeditions, they look awesome
Old 03-16-2013, 06:49 AM   #442
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Okay. I like the fact that BlitzPro has a 15" light since that will fit perfectly on the hoop of my bumper. I just want to make sure I'm getting a good light. Seems some people like them here and others don't
They're a good quality light, but for the brightness you get with their prices, you can get a brighter bar.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:25 PM   #443
kmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmd garage's Tacoma Gallery
I can get you guys great light bars at great prices.. Don't even need a group buy to do it.

http://www.kmdgarage.com/quantum-led-lighting-1/

Stock is low right now but more coming in all the time.
Sell them like crazy on Pirate and JK owners.
No complaints yet.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:49 PM   #444
Blk04SR is on a distinguished road

Blk04SR's Tacoma Gallery
So I was thinking of ordering a N-Fab Light Bar and some sort of 30" LED light bar...I am not really looking at cutting my bumper at the moment to use the Rigid SR mounting brackets and 30" light. I was thinking of taking the light bar to my friends fab shop and having him mod it so I can use the tube clamps they offer...has anyone done that to their N-Fab or other companies light bar?
Old 03-27-2013, 07:08 AM   #445
kd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Henry
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=269233

Check out our led bars.

NO RF Interference
5 year warranty
4 watt Phillips LEDs
Made in the USA
Old 04-07-2013, 07:10 PM   #446
Snow.White.Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Snow.White.Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan DCFS View Post
LED bars are perfect for illumination a large and wide area, with far less current draw. Don't take all the previously mentioned stuff about distance to mean that LED's can't throw. They can certainly have distance, and illuminate a large area, they just can't compare to HID's and high quality halogens for distance illumination.

LED's are very good for adding light in front of, and to the side of you. There are some good HID and Halogen flood lights too, but as Devl posted, having a combination of LED's and HID's will give you the best combination of distance and area illumination.

This is blackdawg's truck:

This is pretty much a perfect example of a combination of Hella HID conversions, Lightforce 240's (not sure if HID or Halogen), and a bunch of blitzpro LED bars, 21" and 6" on the sides. You can see how the LED's light up a lot around the area of the truck, and the non-led lights have more of a distance throw.
Really glad I read thru this thread. Just ordered a 30" okled bar to go along with my 3 7" red ring 55w HIDs. Stoked to see what they're like together. Some of you on TW are super helpful. Thanks!
Old 04-09-2013, 11:05 PM   #447
taco newb
xxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Boomer
Name: Titus
xxxotiknightz's Tacoma Gallery
Im thinking about using an OKLED 6" light for a headlight on a street bike, does anyone have a picture of the output of just a 6"?? And any input is welcome.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:30 PM   #448
dtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dtmccray's Tacoma Gallery
I've been selling light bars here.http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...bars-sale.html For the price they are actually pretty impressive. Take a look, if you have any questions pm me and I'll answer them as soon as I can.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:13 AM   #449
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I finely finished up some videos of my Rigid Industry Duallys and SR-Series 20." The videos are a little boring, but you can see the output pretty well.

Dually Video - White Floods
http://youtu.be/7cQA_fVlrPw

SR-Series 20" Video - White Flood Spot Combination
http://youtu.be/4uua3WM8dY4
Old 04-10-2013, 06:41 AM   #450
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxotiknightz View Post
Im thinking about using an OKLED 6" light for a headlight on a street bike, does anyone have a picture of the output of just a 6"?? And any input is welcome.
Hi Titus,
I responded to your inquiry, and we carry the CREE light bars, not the epistars any longer as they are being phased out and replaced by the CREE line up.
The Cree lights in a 6" put out 2880 lumens, are fully rebuildable, with a replaceable polycarb lens, side exit pigtail, and ip67 rated.

thanks
chris
Old 04-10-2013, 10:58 PM   #451
taco newb
xxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Boomer
Name: Titus
xxxotiknightz's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Chris. I got your email and made my purchase. Now I play the waiting game...
Old 04-11-2013, 06:45 AM   #452
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxotiknightz View Post
Thanks Chris. I got your email and made my purchase. Now I play the waiting game...
went out at 730 this morning,
Old 04-20-2013, 02:24 AM   #453
jimmybee1108 will become famous soon enough
Name: JM
jimmybee1108's Tacoma Gallery
So just drove out to utopia. And had some old KC daylighters. They did alright in comparison to my stock headlights. But I literally thought they were out farther than necessary, more of a pencil beam.
Thinking of a okled 20"
Good for Texas country road driving?
Old 04-21-2013, 06:13 PM   #454
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
I finely finished up some videos of my Rigid Industry Duallys and SR-Series 20." The videos are a little boring, but you can see the output pretty well.

Dually Video - White Floods
http://youtu.be/7cQA_fVlrPw

SR-Series 20" Video - White Flood Spot Combination
http://youtu.be/4uua3WM8dY4

So u replaced your stock fogs with the duallys or am I seeing it wrong. If so was it a plug and play style setup or not so much
Old 04-22-2013, 05:10 AM   #455
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocker23 View Post
So u replaced your stock fogs with the duallys or am I seeing it wrong. If so was it a plug and play style setup or not so much
The stock fog lights were not going to fit in my new bumper. The Bumper was made so that the Duallys would fit. I didn't do the install myself but I do know that it is relatively straight forward, because you wire them directly into your fog light wiring. Also because the draw is low you dont have to worry about messing with the fueses or relays.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:36 PM   #456
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh. Didn't see tge custom bumper in dark. Or missed reading it in post. Either way it looks sick
Old 04-22-2013, 08:19 PM   #457
eric3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to behold

eric3187's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocker23 View Post

i just did this on my truck with the diffused lense duallys. just cut the factory plug and spliced in a section of the rigid wiring. works great!
Old 04-24-2013, 08:48 PM   #458
sick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant future

Name: Eric
sick 3.4 tacoma's Tacoma Gallery

this is one of my 41.5 lights that i bought from (dtmccray)
Old 04-24-2013, 08:52 PM   #459
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sick 3.4 tacoma View Post

this is one of my 41.5 lights that i bought from (dtmccray)
So jealous! I want your roof rack! How do you like the light bar versus the off road lights? I'm debating doing the same type of setup...

You should seriously see about getting your brother to make more of these.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:57 PM   #460
sick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant future

Name: Eric
sick 3.4 tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i love my light bar a ton but my off road lights have a really far distance to them pluss i just got 55w hid for them in the mail today to make them brighter but both are for different setups and i love both

Products Discussed in this Thread