Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

LED Light Bars

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2013, 08:58 PM   #461
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sick 3.4 tacoma View Post
i love my light bar a ton but my off road lights have a really far distance to them pluss i just got 55w hid for them in the mail today to make them brighter but both are for different setups and i love both
Yeah, with me not being in specific types of off roading variations I think I'll go with both as well.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:59 PM   #462
sick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant future

Name: Eric
sick 3.4 tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
having both is really best of both worlds
Old 04-24-2013, 09:05 PM   #464
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sick 3.4 tacoma View Post
having both is really best of both worlds
So.... About getting one of these roof racks.... Any possibility of more pics as well? Haha
Old 04-24-2013, 10:14 PM   #465
kmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmd garage's Tacoma Gallery
Digging that roof rack
Old 04-25-2013, 07:40 AM   #466
sick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant future

Name: Eric
sick 3.4 tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
So.... About getting one of these roof racks.... Any possibility of more pics as well? Haha
thanks yeah ill talk to my little brother about it right now he built it for me its great. after having it mounted on my truck there are things that im going to change about it like how its mounted to the roof im going to change that to mounting it in the door jam so you dont drill in to the roof. ill have photos later because i cant upload them at work. but you have an extra cab so ill come up with something that will look great and super funcional.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:20 PM   #467
floridaboy1125 is on a distinguished road

Name: Corey
floridaboy1125's Tacoma Gallery
That is the most awesome example of overkill I have ever seen, that bein said I want em
Old 05-06-2013, 01:47 PM   #468
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Just thought I'd share some blessings..

I got some 3x3 pods from Chris with OKLED earlier this year. The top two led's went out on one of the pods recently so I sent him an email about it. With immediate response he had me test the light and we gathered it was dead. He sent me out a brand new one right away and I got it shortly after. Stand up guy, great to deal with. Hope to see the company grow.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #469
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
Just thought I'd share some blessings..

I got some 3x3 pods from Chris with OKLED earlier this year. The top two led's went out on one of the pods recently so I sent him an email about it. With immediate response he had me test the light and we gathered it was dead. He sent me out a brand new one right away and I got it shortly after. Stand up guy, great to deal with. Hope to see the company grow.
Yep!
Old 05-09-2013, 06:59 PM   #470
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
36" of pure awesomeness
Old 05-09-2013, 07:03 PM   #471
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joel
jjhitchen's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-09-2013, 07:04 PM   #472
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ thats sick. 50" single row?
Old 05-09-2013, 07:05 PM   #473
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

50" Rigid SR single row
Old 05-09-2013, 07:11 PM   #474

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhitchen View Post
50" Rigid SR single row
Badass, got any night shots of that bad boy?
Old 05-09-2013, 09:29 PM   #475
Relentless

I actually havent had time to get good photos of it, finals are killing me. I will post some in a week or so! its super bright, people underestimate the single row
Old 05-19-2013, 07:18 PM   #476
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
50" Rigid SR single row
Holy crap. Sounds expensive. Only because its rigid.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:38 PM   #477
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Holy crap. Sounds expensive. Only because its rigid.
Light = safety when off road at night. Worth it if you ask me!
Old 05-25-2013, 05:43 AM   #478
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Light = safety when off road at night. Worth it if you ask me!
True. But you bought the most expensive light when you could've bought the same thing for less from other companies, but that's still a sick light. Night pics!
Old 06-06-2013, 11:05 AM   #480
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
True. But you bought the most expensive light when you could've bought the same thing for less from other companies, but that's still a sick light. Night pics!
It helps when youre not paying full price for lights

Products Discussed in this Thread