Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

LED Light Bars

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-06-2013, 11:58 AM   #481
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhitchen View Post
It helps when youre not paying full price for lights
Ah, I see.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:30 PM   #482
Cajun Yotas
Yota33 is on a distinguished road

Name: Billy
Yota33's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody know anything about these? Or this website?LED Light Bars-imageuploadedbytapatalk1371497443.619482.jpg
Old 06-17-2013, 12:32 PM   #483
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, here is sale on Lifetime LED Bars if anyone is interested.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-bar-sale.html
Old 06-21-2013, 11:37 AM   #484
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota33 View Post
Anybody know anything about these? Or this website?Attachment 218320
I've ordered from that site before. It's amazing. Not sure about the light though.
Old 06-21-2013, 12:55 PM   #485
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
damn joel, still jealous of those mounts and the 50" SR...and the fact that you get to kick it all the time w/the guys that own those two diesels. lucky duck
Old 07-07-2013, 12:13 PM   #486
Primo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Primo!
Primo 95's Tacoma Gallery
I just got a Totron 30" (all spot) LED light bar. This is the newer version with 5w LEDs. I got it on Ebay for $189. And can you believe it was shipped from China to Texas in 3 Days! That was the regular free shipping.
I went with the single row, cause I wanted a little more light but wanted it mounted discretely on my grill guard.
It is very bright and the construction seems solid, for less than 1/4 the price of the comparable Rigid, I think it is a great deal.
These LEDs don't throw as far as my HID Hella 700FFs, but it puts out a nice smooth & solid "Euro-Beam style" pattern.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:30 AM   #487
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
^^ This is the same one I have with adjustable sliding mounts. I love the mounting idea, I wish they were all like that. Don't expect the casing to be black forever. They use cheap powder coating and it turns bronze.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:41 AM   #488
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joel
jjhitchen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighTQCummins View Post
damn joel, still jealous of those mounts and the 50" SR...and the fact that you get to kick it all the time w/the guys that own those two diesels. lucky duck
I am very blessed. I grew up with Austin and helped build the blue duramax. So aint nothing changed but the address.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:36 PM   #489
sgzeroone is on a distinguished road
Name: matt
sgzeroone's Tacoma Gallery
Extra lighting :)

I mounted some of those Mighty Night Light Spotlights on the back of my pickup and On the sides for a little 360 degree lighting. There made by Sound Off Signal. I still Have a LED Lightbar on the front, But I use these for the back and sides. As I recall I think I ordered them from a place called Zequip.com. I linked up the info on the lights for you guys to check them out. They work great!
Old 07-08-2013, 04:20 PM   #490
Primo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimo 95 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
^^ This is the same one I have with adjustable sliding mounts. I love the mounting idea, I wish they were all like that. Don't expect the casing to be black forever. They use cheap powder coating and it turns bronze.

Those oval pins really allow it to be angled anyway you want and then with the sliding feature, I was able to line up with some existing holes in my grill guard. Although I did have to buy some longer bolts and an inch spacer& washers to get it to line up perfectly under the cross bar...but it worked out perfect.

I read somewhere the newer Totrons have corrected this powder coating issue and they will stay black. So my fingers are crossed. If not I will just tape up the lens and spray it down with some BBQ pit paint.

Did you wire yours up with a relay? I set mine up with an extra non-relay harness I had and it has been working fine. But I ordered a relay harness & deutsche connector and will install that this weekend. These LED lights don't seem to cook the wires & switches like the old school KCs did back in the 80s.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:20 PM   #491
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, the main reason I got mine was that I was able to perfectly place it in the holes on my arb bumper. Was a big selling point for me. Hmm, well hopefully the pc issue is resolved for you. How many lumens is yours? I wired mine up to a relay kit I got from an auto parts store. Nothing fancy but it works.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:54 PM   #492

9000 lumens.
The new double row 32" puts out 16,200 lumens and cost the same price, although it only mounts on the ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
Yup, the main reason I got mine was that I was able to perfectly place it in the holes on my arb bumper. Was a big selling point for me. Hmm, well hopefully the pc issue is resolved for you. How many lumens is yours? I wired mine up to a relay kit I got from an auto parts store. Nothing fancy but it works.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:05 AM   #493

JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo 95 View Post
9000 lumens.
The new double row 32" puts out 16,200 lumens and cost the same price, although it only mounts on the ends.
hmm I guess mine are 3w crees then cus it's only like 7200 lumens. Still, more than enough to turn night to day.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:32 AM   #494
carneya1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
carneya1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwacker View Post
Here is my setup. They are all Rigid Industries LED light bars

40" E-series up top
10" Spectre SR-series in hood scoop
(4) Dually D2s and 20" E-series behind grill
30" E-series in bumper

Hey man how did you mount the 40 to your Orem roof rack??and the lower bumper
Old 07-20-2013, 12:41 PM   #495
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carneya1 View Post
Hey man how did you mount the 40 to your Orem roof rack??and the lower bumper
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ght-build.html
Old 07-20-2013, 12:59 PM   #497
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone heard of gtlighting? I just purchased a 22" spot LED on one of their clearance sales and i couldnt really find any reviews on them and wanting to know it you guys are familiar with then

Here is their Website- http://www.gtlightingusa.com/
Old 07-20-2013, 06:51 PM   #498
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

my Rigid 50" single row is for sale if anybody wants it. 16,800 lumens, and that is not a made up number like some of the cheapo chinese lights. $950
Old 07-20-2013, 07:37 PM   #499
YNWA
adanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adan
adanfon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhitchen View Post
my Rigid 50" single row is for sale if anybody wants it. 16,800 lumens, and that is not a made up number like some of the cheapo chinese lights. $950
Why are you sellin it?
Old 07-21-2013, 12:37 AM   #500
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowmasteradan View Post
Why are you sellin it?
I might be getting a used double row from a buddy, so I'm just trying to get some money for my old light bar.

Products Discussed in this Thread