Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

LED Light Bars

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2012, 06:41 PM   #41
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwacker View Post
Here is my setup. They are all Rigid Industries LED light bars

40" E-series up top
10" Spectre SR-series in hood scoop
(4) Dually D2s and 20" E-series behind grill
30" E-series in bumper

First, HOLY SHEEYUT! Second, night pics or gtfo. Third, that looks amazing and very tasteful.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:43 PM   #42
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

40" E-series up top
30" E-series in bumper

I want to see a night picture with that
Old 10-20-2012, 08:00 AM   #44
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I bet that light bar on the roof glares off the hood badly. Unless he has it set back far enough that it is cutoff by the roof.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:07 AM   #45
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
id go with blitzpro. 159 for a 21 inch bar. no crazy lumen output but for the price its pretty hard to beat.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:15 AM   #46
MOLON LABE
Ragin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud of

Navy: 8452/8404 Corpsman
Name: Doc
Ragin Devildoc's Tacoma Gallery
t(-_-)t
Old 10-20-2012, 08:17 AM   #47
MOLON LABE
Ragin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud ofRagin Devildoc has much to be proud of

Navy: 8452/8404 Corpsman
Name: Doc
Ragin Devildoc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

40" E-series up top
30" E-series in bumper

Jurrasic Park anyone
Old 10-20-2012, 08:19 AM   #48
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota Toy View Post
If someone cuts you off in traffic, you don't catch their hair on fire do you? I bet you can make it look like the sun is coming up!
Man, my 20" is too bright to look back at if its on. All those...
Old 10-20-2012, 12:39 PM   #49
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Well after looking around, I might get the 21" bar from blitzpro. I know not a ton of light, but I don't need a ton of light.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:41 PM   #50
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
The 21s puts out more than enough light for everyone who is not racing lol. If need more light add more lol WOOT!
Old 10-20-2012, 06:53 PM   #51
zacksblacktaco is on a distinguished road

zacksblacktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

40" E-series up top
30" E-series in bumper

does anyone else feel like he may be afraid of the dark?
Old 10-20-2012, 07:54 PM   #52
masterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud of
Name: Paul
masterwacker's Tacoma Gallery
Here are the pics, and no I am not afraid of the dark... I just like lights and 12volt electrical plus I wanted to build something different than anything I had ever seen before. Call it a waste, but hey, that is why we all buy our own trucks and build them the way we want not to someone else's standards or ideals.
The pictures done't really do the Rigid lights justice though as to how bright they are. The other really nice thing about the Rigids is how focused they are.

Now, I used to have Lightforce 170 Strykers with the HID upgrade on my old TJ and those definitely threw the light farther but they were no where neat as focused. I just did not want a 9" tall light on the truck and the Rigids fit nicely in the areas I put them.

Thanks for all the compliments and those that don't like it... eh.... Who cares.

High beams on only.

40" bar only. There is no glare from either the roof light or the hood light at all. You have more glare from opposing traffic with their headlights on. These lights are more focused than any standard light out there whether Hella, PIAA, KC, etc.

All the Rigid lights on

Old 10-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #53
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here are the pics, and no I am not afraid of the dark... I just like lights and 12volt electrical plus I wanted to build something different than anything I had ever seen before. Call it a waste, but hey, that is why we all buy our own trucks and build them the way we want not to someone else's standards or ideals.
The pictures done't really do the Rigid lights justice though as to how bright they are. The other really nice thing about the Rigids is how focused they are.

Now, I used to have Lightforce 170 Strykers with the HID upgrade on my old TJ and those definitely threw the light farther but they were no where neat as focused. I just did not want a 9" tall light on the truck and the Rigids fit nicely in the areas I put them.

Thanks for all the compliments and those that don't like it... eh.... Who cares.

High beams on only.

40" bar only. There is no glare from either the roof light or the hood light at all. You have more glare from opposing traffic with their headlights on

All the Rigid lights on

Pretty friggin sweet man. Looks cool with them all on
Old 10-20-2012, 09:13 PM   #54
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

High beams on only.

40" bar only. There is no glare from either the roof light or the hood light at all. You have more glare from opposing traffic with their headlights on. These lights are more focused than any standard light out there whether Hella, PIAA, KC, etc.

All the Rigid lights on

OMG! <3
Old 10-20-2012, 09:13 PM   #55
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifenix View Post
The 21s puts out more than enough light for everyone who is not racing lol. If need more light add more lol WOOT!
True I've been thinking though. I would probably go with the 15D
Old 10-20-2012, 09:28 PM   #56
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
oh so pretty!
Old 10-21-2012, 04:38 AM   #58
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

High beams on only.

All the Rigid lights on

Old 10-21-2012, 05:14 AM   #59
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
That amount of light would prob just make zombies burn right up. I like!!!
Old 10-21-2012, 08:00 AM   #60
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
That is all kinds of awesome!!

Products Discussed in this Thread