Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

LED Light Bars

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
LED Light Bars

I'm planning on investing in one hopefully in the near future. I want to see some set ups that you all have. I'm just not sure what one I want. Would like a flood/spot pattern. Prefer spot, but I would like the beam to be a little wide. My budget is $250 max. Don't want a china one. But for now, I want to see some set ups!

EDIT: Have already purchased my light bar. It is on page 4 and night pics on page 8. Everyone show your LED light bar setups!

Old 10-17-2012, 07:46 PM   #3
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Would this one be fine? Quality wise. http://www.amazon.com/LIGHT-FLOOD-CO...t+bar+off+road
I have the 22" one that looks EXACTLY like that.

I love it. It throws a lot of light. But I have had 3 LED's go out on me Getting repaired soon!
Old 10-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #4
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
I have the 22" one that looks EXACTLY like that.

I love it. It throws a lot of light. But I have had 3 LED's go out on me Getting repaired soon!
Thanks for the feedback. Did it have a warranty or are you diy?
Old 10-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #5
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Thanks for the feedback. Did it have a warranty or are you diy?
DIY
Old 10-17-2012, 07:49 PM   #6
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
DIY
okay. That's the only thing I worry about is the lights going out. Is it expensive to fix?
Old 10-17-2012, 10:00 PM   #7
09DBLCAB09 is on a distinguished road
09DBLCAB09's Tacoma Gallery
ALL LED Bars regardless of brand come from china.

Some might be "assembled" in America but they are all from china
Old 10-17-2012, 10:23 PM   #8
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
I'm VERY happy with my "china" light.. It hasn't leaked a single bit and has been through some gnarly weather. 30" SR Totron ~7200lm

Old 10-17-2012, 10:32 PM   #9
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
I'm VERY happy with my "china" light.. It hasn't leaked a single bit and has been through some gnarly weather. 30" SR Totron ~7200lm

How much did you pay for it?
Old 10-18-2012, 03:36 AM   #10
masterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud of
Name: Paul
masterwacker's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my setup. They are all Rigid Industries LED light bars

40" E-series up top
10" Spectre SR-series in hood scoop
(4) Dually D2s and 20" E-series behind grill
30" E-series in bumper

Old 10-18-2012, 06:47 AM   #11
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Check out Blitzpro lights if you have a chance. There have been recent group buys and very good reviews from TW members.
I was the lucky auction winner for 2 of the Blitzpro 21s lights on TW for Breast Cancer fundraiser and will sell one of them for the price I bought them for(a bit lower than the group buys have been) as I only need one.
OP if you are interested after you research the product, PM me and I will get pics and a price for you. Just search Blitzpro on the forums to see the buys and some of the comments!
GL OP
How much?
Old 10-18-2012, 06:51 AM   #12
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwacker View Post

40" E-series up top
30" E-series in bumper

Holy mother of god
Old 10-18-2012, 06:54 AM   #13
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Theretrofitsource is running a gb on a mishimoto lightbar right now... love their hids and customer service. If i was in the market i would take a good look at their product. Price is 270 but 20% off if 20 ppl buy.
Link
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...d-bars-r2.html
Old 10-18-2012, 06:55 AM   #14
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

40" E-series up top
30" E-series in bumper

Yo dawg i heard u like lights, so we put lights in yo lights, in yo grill, in yo hood, and on yo roof
Old 10-18-2012, 06:55 AM   #15
pdctaco12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Phillip
pdctaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

40" E-series up top
30" E-series in bumper

Can we get a picture of them on at night?
Old 10-18-2012, 06:56 AM   #16
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdctaco12 View Post
Can we get a picture of them on at night?
Its never night with that setup
Old 10-18-2012, 06:59 AM   #17
tdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the rough
tdunc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Holy mother of god
haha, +1! I'd never worry about setting up a tent at night again...this sounds like a portable sun
Old 10-18-2012, 07:00 AM   #18
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

40" E-series up top
30" E-series in bumper

Holy mother of god! I will be at this level someday...
Old 10-18-2012, 07:02 AM   #19
Toyota Tech..when im not Fishing
blakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
blakes09's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-18-2012, 07:34 AM   #20
The Blue Warrior

Quote:

40" E-series up top
30" E-series in bumper

Products Discussed in this Thread