Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

1st GEN Halo lights with R8 mod.

Old 01-21-2009, 01:04 PM   #1
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
1st GEN Halo lights with R8 mod.

Well i bought a set of those cheap ebay halo lights, pretty sure everybody knows what im talking about. But i found them much cheaper here:
http://app.infopia.com/Shop/Control/...283/rid/131828
Anyways, Im having CiNcity (www.cincitydesigns.com) designs customize them for me.

Here is the blue demon eye mod:

Holes drilled for white LEDs:

More pics later this week as work continues!
Old 01-22-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, painted and white LED's wired in.

Old 01-27-2009, 08:28 PM   #3
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
As of tonight:

Old 02-01-2009, 12:51 AM   #4
hulzenga is on a distinguished road
hulzenga's Tacoma Gallery
Hey jsut stumbled across this thread, those are some sick lights!! love what you did with them. How are they performing? Big difference? Do you get a good spread with them? or do they shoot a long beam? I'm thinking of doing the same thing and just seeing what people have done.... how's that paint holding up??? and what kind of paint did you use??? cheers for any pointers!
Old 02-01-2009, 11:58 AM   #5
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Everything is good, except for my wiring fail causing LEDs to short out. The projectors seem to be alot more powerful, I just need to aim them.

Here are pics on the truck with the halos
Old 02-01-2009, 11:59 AM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
They look good!
Old 02-01-2009, 12:10 PM   #7
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
those are awesome!!! i want some
Old 02-01-2009, 12:15 PM   #8
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
PM me for more info
Old 02-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #9
apkarian100 will become famous soon enoughapkarian100 will become famous soon enough

apkarian100's Tacoma Gallery
I tell you, I do like the look of those headlights on that truck, and with the ccfl halos, but I don't like the demon eyes or the other drilled LED rings. I've always been a fan of halos and they complement a lowered 2wd truck nicely.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:41 PM   #10
jeff6001 is on a distinguished road
jeff6001's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the site.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:36 PM   #11
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Tell em dually sent you!!!!!!