Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

ebay led tailights, do they require soldering?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2012, 04:30 PM   #1
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
ebay led tailights, do they require soldering?

Are these lights an easy install or do they require soldering? Anyone have these or care to share. Trying to buy tonight

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EURO-BLACK-0...3f26da&vxp=mtr
Old 10-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #3
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
usually those assembly replacements are plug and play.

only the 3rd brakes need to be fucked with IIRC
Ok Im probably gonna get them tonight then
Old 10-24-2012, 04:40 PM   #4

The only thing that got me was the ad mentioning professional installation reccommended. These tailights on these trucks are so simple to take out
Old 10-24-2012, 04:42 PM   #5
rcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcchris's Tacoma Gallery
Could let us know if they are just plug and play? I recently had one of my tail lights busted, and was thinking of these as replacements.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #6
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
The only thing that got me was the ad mentioning professional installation reccommended. These tailights on these trucks are so simple to take out
any mod comes with a "recommend professional installation" quip so that the seller avoids any blame should you fuck up
Old 11-08-2012, 10:48 PM   #7
RayRay is on a distinguished road
Name: Raymond
RayRay's Tacoma Gallery
i just installed these on my 2012 tacoma they are just plug in and ready to go.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:24 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay View Post
do you haev any pics, I went to buy these after I started this thread and it said that they were already sold. They sold for 133 with free shipping and I found the same ones on car id for 188 so Im gonna wait and see if they come back on ebay for 133 again
Old 11-09-2012, 08:43 AM   #10

I just bought the same ones and they were 140 shipped and all from ebay, they just put them back on there today, I like the style of these vs the honeycomb chrome piece for the led, they look almost factory
Old 11-09-2012, 09:00 AM   #12
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I gots these this time on the 08. pnp, diggin them for the oem BTLMness as was mentioned to go with the BHLMs up front.......

Old 11-09-2012, 09:10 AM   #13
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice! sub for future reference!
Old 11-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #14
rcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay View Post
Thanks man. I ordered a set tonight after seeing your post.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #15
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
usually those assembly replacements are plug and play.

only the 3rd brakes need to be fucked with IIRC
This
Quote:
any mod comes with a "recommend professional installation" quip so that the seller avoids any blame should you fuck up
And this..
Old 11-09-2012, 08:10 PM   #16
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757 Taco View Post
I have the same ones. They look great and theyre super bright.

I too have the exact ones Tyler has, they are OBNOXIOUSLY bright. Love them. Plug and play.

Old 11-10-2012, 06:03 PM   #17
Special Substitute Guest Member
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
cintocrunch's Tacoma Gallery
The taillights the OP posted are different than all of the ones people have on their trucks...given the reliability of aftermarket lights, I would be interested to see if anybody has the exact taillights OP is looking for, I think they would look good on my MGM...

Notice the "central" LED is single like the OEM taillights in OPs, everyone else's has an LED cluster at the center...
Old 11-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by cintocrunch View Post
The taillights the OP posted are different than all of the ones people have on their trucks...given the reliability of aftermarket lights, I would be interested to see if anybody has the exact taillights OP is looking for, I think they would look good on my MGM...

Notice the "central" LED is single like the OEM taillights in OPs, everyone else's has an LED cluster at the center...
I just bought some on friday so I will post pics up as soon as I get them in, and I like the embeded style vs the honeycomb but whatever makes the taco lovers happy
Old 11-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #19
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cintocrunch View Post

Yes, but I never stated that I had those. I said I had the same ones as Tyler, and they are incredibly bright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
I just bought some on friday so I will post pics up as soon as I get them in, and I like the embeded style vs the honeycomb but whatever makes the taco lovers happy
Old 11-22-2012, 07:01 PM   #20

Got them put on last week

Products Discussed in this Thread