Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

bulb Size of the fog light (2009)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2009, 12:21 PM   #1
TheProphet is on a distinguished road

TheProphet's Tacoma Gallery
bulb Size of the fog light (2009)

Hi, can someone tell me the good size of the bulb for the fog light in the tacoma 2009. I wll change for the H.I.D and some guys tells me it's h11 but in the owner's manual it's h10.......

thanks a lot
Old 01-24-2009, 01:21 PM   #3
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
sylvania has a bulb type tool on their website.

enter your vehicle and they tell you what kind of bulb is for what light.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:30 PM   #4
TheProphet is on a distinguished road

TheProphet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
sylvania has a bulb type tool on their website.

enter your vehicle and they tell you what kind of bulb is for what light.

I have tried but I want a hid :P, and he don't tell me the size :S
Old 01-24-2009, 01:35 PM   #5
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
hm, that's odd. maybe they haven't updated it for 2009 models yet?

Anyway, if your owners manual says H10, I'm going to bet it's a H10...as I'm pretty sure Toyota knows what it puts in their own trucks.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:36 PM   #6
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
All of the previous years 05-08 are H10 fogs... it's a safe bet that you have the same.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:29 PM   #8
Twiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant future

Name: Austin
Twiostaco's Tacoma Gallery
Crap I posted this to the wrong thread sorry for revival haha. got these putting them in soon. I've heard nothing but good things...reviews look good to me? Make sure you get 55 w

http://www.amazon.com/H10-Nokya-2500...ords=H10+nokya

Products Discussed in this Thread