Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Light Switches

Old 11-13-2012, 01:25 PM   #1
Snow.White.Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Snow.White.Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Light Switches

Anyone know where I can get some cool toggle switches for my off road lights? lol
Old 11-13-2012, 01:34 PM   #2
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Nope not here. look around ebay..
Old 11-13-2012, 01:42 PM   #3
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow.White.Tacoma View Post
Anyone know where I can get some cool toggle switches for my off road lights? lol
OTRATTW.com
Old 11-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #4
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
^X2 http://otrattw.com/products.php?cat=14
Old 11-13-2012, 01:49 PM   #6
Taco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Taco42's Tacoma Gallery
I've used 12v auto rocker switches from Radio Shack for the aux lights in my Jeep. They look factory when they're installed. I didn't use the mounting panel that comes with them, just drilled a hole for the switch in my A-pillar and mounted the switch directly.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=2062534

Old 11-13-2012, 06:39 PM   #7
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Here are mine
Old 11-18-2012, 12:58 PM   #8
Snow.White.Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Snow.White.Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Dan View Post
Awesome! Thanks!