Just bought a crap ton of light bars :D

Old 11-30-2012, 03:21 PM   #81
K Dog is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
K Dog's Tacoma Gallery

I cant wait to see the end result !!
Old 11-30-2012, 09:54 PM   #82
The Aviator
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Roberto
12TRDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
PICS!!!! :

High beams:

With LEDs on:

Out on the road, it's been raining though so it won't show that good:

Lows:

Highs:

Highs with LEDs on:

Old 12-01-2012, 04:30 AM   #83
The Aviator
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It's a lot brighter then it actually looks, the grill blocks out a lot of light honestly for the time being, not only that but I also think that I took the pictures at the wrong exposure. Etc. etc.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:52 AM   #84
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man do you notice any shaking with all that weight on the light bar.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:02 AM   #85
The Aviator

No actually. None at all. Why is there complaints of shaking?
Old 12-01-2012, 06:06 AM   #86
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12TRDTacoma View Post
No actually. None at all. Why is there complaints of shaking?
None i just wanted to see if the brackets would shake with that many lights mounted on it.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:29 AM   #87
The Aviator

I've taken it freeway speeds and nothing. I also had to mount one of the brackets further out to accommodate the spacers as well.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #88
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! Now I need to get a grill...
Old 12-02-2012, 05:57 AM   #89
SkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura aboutSkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura about
SkullTaco2012's Tacoma Gallery
I was finally able to mount my lights....
Attached Thumbnails
Just bought a crap ton of light bars :D-image.jpg  
Old 12-02-2012, 10:40 AM   #90
The Aviator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullTaco2012 View Post
I was finally able to mount my lights....
Very nice! It looks just like mine, except a little less. Are you having any trouble angling yours freely past certain points of rotation like I am mine?

I still need to do my grillcraft
Old 12-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #91
SkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura aboutSkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Very nice! It looks just like mine, except a little less. Are you having any trouble angling yours freely past certain points of rotation like I am mine?

I still need to do my grillcraft
I purchased the same lights as you did, but I mounted the pods in my bed on a light bar that is attached to the bed rails.

I was having a bit of trouble at first. I ended up taking the regular mounts and putting them on the ends of the 21". I then angled the BAMF LED mounts at a 45 degree angle and tightened everything up. By using the mounts in that way it allows for up and down adjustment along with some left to right movement.

I have to pull my grill this weekend to install new horns. I'll take a picture and post it then.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:05 PM   #92
The Aviator

I want to see yours from the inside and see how you mounted it. Maybe it might help me in terms of helping towards a higher degree of movement.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:18 PM   #93
Quote:
I want to see yours from the inside and see how you mounted it. Maybe it might help me in terms of helping towards a higher degree of movement.
This is the best pic I could get with the truck in the garage and the grill still on. You can see the mount on the side of the 21".
Attached Thumbnails
Old 12-02-2012, 06:27 PM   #94
The Aviator

Wow. Why didn't I think of that?

My biggest question though is how did you get the oversized bolt to fit through the 1/4" opening of the LED bar brackets?
Old 12-02-2012, 06:37 PM   #95
Quote:
Wow. Why didn't I think of that?

My biggest question though is how did you get the oversized bolt to fit through the 1/4" opening of the LED bar brackets?
I used a smaller bolt, washers and a nut w/ nylon. I tried to drill them out but it just wasn't working. So I made a run to Lowes in my wife's Mini and got some smaller bolts.

It took a few test fittings and about 1/2 the day to arrive at this configuration. All I have left is to install my fuse block, relays, and an oil catch can... Oh wait that's a different thread....
Old 12-02-2012, 08:01 PM   #96
The Aviator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullTaco2012 View Post
I used a smaller bolt, washers and a nut w/ nylon. I tried to drill them out but it just wasn't working. So I made a run to Lowes in my wife's Mini and got some smaller bolts.

It took a few test fittings and about 1/2 the day to arrive at this configuration. All I have left is to install my fuse block, relays, and an oil catch can... Oh wait that's a different thread....
Yeah see, lol I hd to get some smaller bolts myself and run somewhat of an interesting setup in order to get it to work. I tried to drill out and rheem a lot of different things but nothing worked so I went back to square one and put a twist to it. Wouldn't you know it that it worked!

Good job on your build bud!
Old 12-08-2012, 12:42 AM   #97
Here is a night pic of my 21" and 15" blitzpro.
Attached Thumbnails
Old 12-08-2012, 11:10 PM   #98
The Aviator

Very nice! That looks good, very similar to my own!
Old 12-13-2012, 11:41 PM   #99
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Is that Cameron Diaz?
Old 12-16-2012, 06:08 PM   #100
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Who is Cameron Diaz?