Notices

led grill lights

Old 11-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
TommH2012 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: TOM
TommH2012's Tacoma Gallery
led grill lights

Looking for any information on where to obtain small 1" LED lights to fit in the stock grill of a 2012 Tacoma. I am looking for the same lighting style as what is seen on the Ford Raptors. Any information is appreciated.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:30 PM   #2
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommH2012 View Post
Looking for any information on where to obtain small 1" LED lights to fit in the stock grill of a 2012 Tacoma. I am looking for the same lighting style as what is seen on the Ford Raptors. Any information is appreciated.

already been done by several here including myself use the search function.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:57 AM   #3
CLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Charlie
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
E=2000GTacoma;6002665]already been done by several here including myself use the search function.
The non-answer answer. Well played Sir, well played. I did not see that level of sarcasm as approachable, but you have peaked. The internet bows before you. Your search abilities can not be matched by mere mortals. The ability to find the answer and to keep that information borders on gypsy magic. Dangle that out in front of the OP, like he is a large mouth bass. He may bite and you can again, mystify the internet with your gypsy magic.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:01 AM   #4
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLynch View Post
The non-answer answer. Well played Sir, well played. I did not see that level of sarcasm as approachable, but you have peaked. The internet bows before you. Your search abilities can not be matched by mere mortals. The ability to find the answer and to keep that information borders on gypsy magic. Dangle that out in front of the OP, like he is a large mouth bass. He may bite and you can again, mystify the internet with your gypsy magic.

Old 11-17-2012, 08:04 AM   #5
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommH2012 View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...light-mod.html

this is the basic write up that i used to make them on my first gen...

got the led's off of ebay.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:08 PM   #6
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLynch View Post

sure.

op i used lights from oznium.com and just wired them into the parking light circuit