Notices

Blacking out my tail lights

Old 11-16-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
kmcp2006 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Kyle
kmcp2006's Tacoma Gallery
Blacking out my tail lights

Whats the best way to black out my tail lights. I did it before but they ended up fading after about a year.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
you can either night shade or tint them.

i nightshade probably one persons car a week, and i always tell them it will fade over time. i live in south georgia, the 120 degree summer heat is no joke. you can put 20 coats of clear on it and its eventually going to fade after two years or so. i did mine on my old Si about 2 years ago, and i traded it in last week, and they were barely fading but i also garaged my car.

or, you can buy some tint (ebay, tint shop in town, etc) and do it yourself or have it done. the only tint shop in my town will do it under the table just because they dont want to be held liable. if your going to do it, i recommend 20-25% tint. dark enough you can see the tail lights and still get a nice blacked out effect
Old 11-16-2012, 09:51 PM   #3
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
Nightshade is good stuff. Don't go too dark tho, brake light and blinkers r def important to be seen lol
Old 11-16-2012, 09:52 PM   #4
Deercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Deercantseeme's Tacoma Gallery
You should just cut em open and do the btlm. Looks good and it's legal.