Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

LED flashers doubling as break lights??

Old 06-29-2013, 11:30 PM   #101
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Nice! I'm gonna recommend you cut the box and install the lights on your own cuz that's gonna take time and I don't have the resources to cut the box. Once the lights are in I can help you wire it up. It's going to be pretty hard to schedule a time cuz I work 7 days a week now, usually around 70+ hours a week. I don't even have time for the GF so hopefully we can figure something out.
Oh yeah, no problem, the lights will be installed before I come down! As long as we can figure out a day and time that your able to help wire these up, it'll be good! I only work 2 days next week ( Monday and Tuesday) so If your free and day next week let me know! Might have to tell the boss and gf you have a bottle of JD with your name on it and have some business to attend to! Haha
Old 06-29-2013, 11:53 PM   #102
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
If I ask my boss for a day off he tells me sure, take the day off.... And every day after that forever :sly: there is no such thing as a day off anymore. Hopefully that changes soon cuz I've been doing this exactly 2 months now and only had 4 days off in those 2 months, 2 of which were because I was in trouble and I don't know what my day off will be (if any) until the day of. So its tough. And my gf is getting pretty fed up now. We see each other less than once a week and that's not cool. I'm gonna end up losing my mind and my gf if this continues. But I'll keep you updated.
Old 06-30-2013, 05:07 PM   #103
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Quote:
If I ask my boss for a day off he tells me sure, take the day off.... And every day after that forever :sly: there is no such thing as a day off anymore. Hopefully that changes soon cuz I've been doing this exactly 2 months now and only had 4 days off in those 2 months, 2 of which were because I was in trouble and I don't know what my day off will be (if any) until the day of. So its tough. And my gf is getting pretty fed up now. We see each other less than once a week and that's not cool. I'm gonna end up losing my mind and my gf if this continues. But I'll keep you updated.
Damn man I'm sorry! I hope you don't lose things in your life over work, would be a shame! Sounds like the boss is a bit of a slave driver haha let me know when your free and take care buddy, bottle of JD is waitin for ya!
Old 06-30-2013, 05:15 PM   #104
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Damn man I'm sorry! I hope you don't lose things in your life over work, would be a shame! Sounds like the boss is a bit of a slave driver haha let me know when your free and take care buddy, bottle of JD is waitin for ya!
I've been craving JD for a few weeks now. I need a good drink or 2..
Or 3 or 4 even I'm working on making some changes so hopefully things will get better soon
Old 06-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #105
Never Forget! 343

Firefighter:
Quote:
I've been craving JD for a few weeks now. I need a good drink or 2..
Or 3 or 4 even I'm working on making some changes so hopefully things will get better soon
Hahaha well I can facilitate that! =D any chance of doing it this weekend or slim to none on the chances? Lol
Old 06-30-2013, 06:21 PM   #106
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Hahaha well I can facilitate that! =D any chance of doing it this weekend or slim to none on the chances? Lol
As of right now, I can't even give you an estimated time frame. Tomorrow is the 1st which means new pay period which means if my boss finally hired some people they start tomorrow and I finally get a break. If nobody was hired then I'm screwed for at least another 15 days. I'll keep you posted.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:37 PM   #107
Never Forget! 343

Firefighter:
Quote:
As of right now, I can't even give you an estimated time frame. Tomorrow is the 1st which means new pay period which means if my boss finally hired some people they start tomorrow and I finally get a break. If nobody was hired then I'm screwed for at least another 15 days. I'll keep you posted.
Haha alright man, well I'm hoping for you to get a few free days in the near future, otherwise your bottle will disappear haha
Old 06-30-2013, 06:39 PM   #108
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Haha alright man, well I'm hoping for you to get a few free days in the near future, otherwise your bottle will disappear haha
NOOOOOOOOO!!!
Old 06-30-2013, 08:51 PM   #110
Thin Blue Line

Old 07-05-2013, 09:19 PM   #111
Thin Blue Line

You free Sunday? I know it's short notice but as of now I have the day off, although that's still subject to change
Old 07-05-2013, 10:34 PM   #112
Never Forget! 343

Firefighter:
Quote:
You free Sunday? I know it's short notice but as of now I have the day off, although that's still subject to change
I am free! I will have to try and install the lights and switches tomorrow in order for us to do the wiring! Shoot me over a PM with your number and I'll get a hold of you tomorrow and we can solidify some plans bud!
Old 07-06-2013, 12:19 AM   #113
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
I am free! I will have to try and install the lights and switches tomorrow in order for us to do the wiring! Shoot me over a PM with your number and I'll get a hold of you tomorrow and we can solidify some plans bud!
Copy that! PM sent
Old 07-23-2013, 09:44 AM   #115
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
any updates? i've been following this thread and am interested to see these workin
Old 07-23-2013, 05:37 PM   #117
Thin Blue Line

I'm free basically any day right now. But that isn't gonna last too much longer. Just let me know when your ready
Old 07-31-2013, 08:59 PM   #118
Never Forget! 343

Firefighter:
Alright guys, met up with Anthony (ProForce) last Friday. Got all the wiring installed and the switches and module as well. Everything went fairly smoothly and works exactly like we had planned! I took a few videos of the lights in action. They flash when the switch is turned on, have a pattern select momentary switch, and also operate as turn signals and hazards.

I am very pleased with everything, and if anyone needs any wiring done that is slightly more complicated then what your comfortable with, go see Anthony! He has great subject matter knowledge and fair prices! We worked on this from 10am to about 10pm, although we had a 12 pack and got food and took a few runs to the store for extra supplies, it was a great time! Thanks for everything again Anthony I appreciate it!

Flashing:
http://youtu.be/mmJxzjrNcU4

Turn Signal:
http://youtu.be/JM-PEkYdaf8

Switches: (Terrible Night Time Photo, will get a better one tomorrow hopefully)

Hope you guys like it!
Old 08-02-2013, 06:35 AM   #119
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
those look good, and really bright too
Old 08-29-2013, 11:00 PM   #120
kd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Henry
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Alright guys, met up with Anthony (ProForce) last Friday. Got all the wiring installed and the switches and module as well. Everything went fairly smoothly and works exactly like we had planned! I took a few videos of the lights in action. They flash when the switch is turned on, have a pattern select momentary switch, and also operate as turn signals and hazards.

I am very pleased with everything, and if anyone needs any wiring done that is slightly more complicated then what your comfortable with, go see Anthony! He has great subject matter knowledge and fair prices! We worked on this from 10am to about 10pm, although we had a 12 pack and got food and took a few runs to the store for extra supplies, it was a great time! Thanks for everything again Anthony I appreciate it!

Flashing:
http://youtu.be/mmJxzjrNcU4

Turn Signal:
http://youtu.be/JM-PEkYdaf8

Switches: (Terrible Night Time Photo, will get a better one tomorrow hopefully)

Hope you guys like it!
personally I would slow the pattern down a bit. Looks great otherwise. Nice job