Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

LED bulb kit for factory tail lights

Old 11-22-2012, 03:06 PM   #1
buzzed is on a distinguished road
Name: Ron
buzzed's Tacoma Gallery
LED bulb kit for factory tail lights

My TRD Sport has the LED brake and park lights, but everything else is incandescent bulbs.
Does anyone sell a kit with all the bulbs (signal, reverse and 3rd brake light) so that everything is LED back there? Just the bulbs - I'd like to keep the factory housings.

Thanks!
Old 11-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #2
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I bought bulbs from these guys:

www.autolumination.com

They were very helpful in answering e-mails
Old 11-22-2012, 03:12 PM   #3
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
I got an InPro car wear LED third brake light a couple years ago and it's been really nice. The gasket provided didn't work too well so I put a bead of clear silicone on it and its been watertight. I paid around $99.