Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Ebay retrofits??

Old 11-22-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay retrofits??

Anybody use these before?? Seems pretty legit!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-11-TACOMA...8f6146&vxp=mtr
Old 11-22-2012, 05:31 PM   #2
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
RadRed06's Tacoma Gallery
whoever it is is using pics of trucks off of here
Old 11-22-2012, 05:34 PM   #3
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
A lot of money to pay for an unknown projector quality and what looks to be a lower ballast quality than a Morimoto. I would stick with a TRS setup.
Old 11-22-2012, 05:57 PM   #4
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
A lot of money to pay for an unknown projector quality and what looks to be a lower ballast quality than a Morimoto. I would stick with a TRS setup.
+1

Looks like the H1-Mini projector, but that's way too cheap for a complete retrofit.

Add that the seller is using lifted images... Sorry.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:53 AM   #5
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future

Name: Statton
stattonmw's Tacoma Gallery
haha I saw this over the weekend, and it is using images from here for sure! Kinda weird too because in the first picture it has an image of projector headlights and then an HID kit for a stock headlight houseing!!!
Old 11-26-2012, 09:54 AM   #6
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
TRS, do it right and forget about it.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:05 AM   #7
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
I'm always wary of eBay lights.. Seems like they always leak and get that film over the lens
Old 11-26-2012, 10:06 AM   #8
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
I almost bought those, but I went ahead and bought a set from Ambiguous, instead. He does awesome work.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:08 AM   #9
timmyedge is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Ammo
Name: Timmy
timmyedge's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to timmyedge
Ill say this about buying HID off ebay. DONT DO IT...I had one that the bulb got to hot burned my light housing interior and when I went to get a refund or replacement they were no help what so ever. Told my tuff titties pretty much, even though they GARANTEED a 1year warranty. I am skepical about going back to HID, even though I loved the light, maybe one day Ill do my own retro fit so I can blame myself for screwing it up????
Old 11-26-2012, 10:12 AM   #10
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
The mini kits from TRS are pretty straight forward.
If you don't feel comfortable doing it you can get Ambiguous or Ants to.