Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Bright Lights!!

Old 11-25-2012, 01:32 AM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Bright Lights!!

Just thought i'd share my experience.
So i have been tossing up the idea between a LED Bar on the roof or 3 Hella 4000's HID converted.
I choose the 4000's HID converted(SPOT) and they are crazy bright.
The pictures don't do it complete justice but you get the point.

No Lights. Tried to capture it exactly as it looked.
Click for full-size image (1023 x 682)

Low Beams

High Beams

3 Hella 4000's W/ High Beams. Not welded onto the bumper so these were just mocked up and kinda aimed

This Last one was ONE hella 4000 aimed at things a few hundred yards away. The picture doesn't do it any justice. Things 300-400 yards away were clearly visible.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:02 AM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
damn near impossible to get decent pics of lighting........really sucks, but I know the feeling.

How much did those run you?
Old 01-13-2013, 04:05 AM   #3
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
damn near impossible to get decent pics of lighting........really sucks, but I know the feeling.

How much did those run you?
yeah really does no justice. Jordansmith127 was with me that night. they are insanely bright.
This pic was taken at morro rock.

And 200 for the lights used and 60 bucks for the HID kits. Then just some time to do a conversion.