Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Whos truck on Rigid Industries Facebook Page?

Old 11-26-2012, 01:18 PM   #1
808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit
DJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to all

Name: Sean
DJSPEC's Tacoma Gallery
Whos truck on Rigid Industries Facebook Page?

Just saw this truck on Rigid Industries Facebook Page. It looks SICK!!! Apparently the owner is named Paul R. I am wondering how he mounted the lightbar on the roof with the OEM roof racks. Is he on TW?
Old 11-26-2012, 01:23 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
He's on here, I don't remember his username though.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:23 PM   #3
cdk has a spectacular aura aboutcdk has a spectacular aura about
Name: Chris
cdk's Tacoma Gallery
masterwacker
Old 11-26-2012, 01:24 PM   #4
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSPEC View Post
Just saw this truck on Rigid Industries Facebook Page. It looks SICK!!! Apparently the owner is named Paul R. I am wondering how he mounted the lightbar on the roof with the OEM roof racks. Is he on TW?
X2 let me know if you get a reply and find out how he did that OEM light bar mount
Old 11-26-2012, 01:27 PM   #6
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
this guy...and here's how to do it.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ght-build.html
Old 11-26-2012, 02:23 PM   #8
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Leds for days!
Old 12-10-2012, 10:47 AM   #10
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
You get what you pay for. Just wish I had the tools and know how to fab up the mounts for my roof rack.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #11
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson View Post
You get what you pay for. Just wish I had the tools and know how to fab up the mounts for my roof rack.
This^ this is what i am stuck on as well. Sure I can work hard and add the pennies up to get a 40" hell thats how i got the 30" Just knowing how to do that, and swallowing the pill of drilling a hole in the roof of my 2012