Notices

Amber lights for Beach Driving?

Old 11-30-2012, 02:20 PM   #1
K Dog is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
K Dog's Tacoma Gallery
Amber lights for Beach Driving?

Hey guys,

Im in need for some opinions on some lights. Since i live next to the beach i usually find my self driving out there at night on a regular basis. Right now i have stock headlights and fog lights with Hella 700FF's on my rack But this isnt up to my standards yet. I have read that the amber tint are considered dust lights.

So my question is would an amber tinted light be better than a white light on the beach?? Or one of each possibly?

Also ive got my eyes set on the Blitzpro 21s btw :

This is what i would be putting them on

Old 11-30-2012, 02:35 PM   #2
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
A 5lr in the back and 2 21S (1 amber tint and 1 white) In the front. Lookup the BAMF 2nd gen light bar grill mount
Old 11-30-2012, 02:36 PM   #3
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Is that a tow hitch in front?
Old 11-30-2012, 03:04 PM   #4
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifenix View Post
yea cuz that's awesome!!
Old 11-30-2012, 03:07 PM   #5
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wish I had one in the front as well...
Old 11-30-2012, 03:13 PM   #6

K Dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A 5lr in the back and 2 21S (1 amber tint and 1 white) In the front. Lookup the BAMF 2nd gen light bar grill mount
That is the set up im leaning too!

I just cant find any pictures of any night pictures of the amber lights at work. If anybody has any a picture would be appreciated

Also that is a hitch in the front, I use it to hall this bad boy

Ideally i would like two amber 21s mounted on the roof
Old 11-30-2012, 03:35 PM   #7
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by K Dog View Post
That is the set up im leaning too!

I just cant find any pictures of any night pictures of the amber lights at work. If anybody has any a picture would be appreciated

Also that is a hitch in the front, I use it to hall this bad boy

Ideally i would like two amber 21s mounted on the roof
oh i see you like to kill deer with your super bumper attachment, then throw them in there for all to see
Old 11-30-2012, 03:45 PM   #8

K Dog's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-30-2012, 03:59 PM   #9

Deer catcher with rocket launcher tubes
Old 12-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #10

K Dog's Tacoma Gallery
So does anyone have pics of any amber tint lights??