Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
Bro. Make it available to mobile users.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:23 PM   #22
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocker23 View Post
Bro. Make it available to mobile users.
I put music in it so that kills the mobile app ability. I will se about another version with out music that will be mobile app..
Old 12-09-2012, 09:17 AM   #23
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Great job on mounting that!
Old 12-09-2012, 09:26 AM   #24
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Great job on mounting that!
Thanks man, did you get your bar mounted?
Old 12-09-2012, 03:57 PM   #26
Is it June yet
jmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant future

Name: O.I.C.
jmast's Tacoma Gallery
Looks real good, cant wait to do the same to mine...Fuck Ohio and their front plate laws
Old 12-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #27
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmast View Post
Looks real good, cant wait to do the same to mine...Fuck Ohio and their front plate laws
I have front plate laws too... so far so good
Old 12-10-2012, 03:12 AM   #29
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
i went with a 20" bar also, never made up my mind where to put it. toyed around with the lower grill but never went thru with it. looks great and i think this is what im going to go with.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:17 AM   #30
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:11 AM   #31
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is sweet
Old 12-10-2012, 11:40 AM   #32
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Dang something else for me to spend my money on.... Looks awesome!
Old 12-10-2012, 05:06 PM   #33
AggiePilot12 has a spectacular aura aboutAggiePilot12 has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
AggiePilot12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VE7OSR View Post
very well done GTA, and a great post to follow along with showing your steps.
X2.. Much appreciated.

I think I just MIGHT HAVE to steal this idea for the 1st gen..
Old 12-10-2012, 05:13 PM   #34
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
Dang something else for me to spend my money on.... Looks awesome!
You're telling me... Now i need this and a fx-r retrofit...

Dang tw...
Old 12-14-2012, 07:10 AM   #36

Thanks guys. After I did it I realized how many people have mounted a light down there. After seeing a few 30" down in the lower I makes me want to re do it with a 30". Maybe later.

For now I like the clean look. And its protected from theft a little more down there.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:17 AM   #37
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
i have a 30in totron and it fits perfectly im using the low pre-existing holes to mount it. pretty easy job i didnt even have to remove the bumper.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:46 AM   #38
bgmk106 is on a distinguished road

bgmk106's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome. ever driven on the road with it on? if so did it look like you might be blinding oncoming traffic or is it aimed low enough?
Old 12-18-2012, 11:58 AM   #39
jcmartinez17 is on a distinguished road

Name: jc
jcmartinez17's Tacoma Gallery
dope mod
Old 12-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmk106 View Post
Looks awesome. ever driven on the road with it on? if so did it look like you might be blinding oncoming traffic or is it aimed low enough?
Never tried it on the road. I would think its too bright for on coming traffic.

It is much brighter then the brights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmartinez17 View Post
dope mod

Thanks