Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Bed Lights

Old 12-03-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
CLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Charlie
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
Bed Lights

A quick question.

I am looking to install bed lights. I plan on installing in those useless cubby's. Here is the question:

Does any one make a retractable spool for electric cable that could fit in there? (small version of the lights that hang from mechanic shops.)

Typically the lights will always be in there. Flat tire... I have a light on that side of the bed. Need some light as I take a leak. I have a light on that side of the bed. Fabrication is am option but would be cost prohibitive. I understand how the reel works. I just want something to store cable until I need it. About 9 feet x 2 of 14~18 gauge wire to each LED. Thanks for all the help.

Before the google acolytes tell me to use the internet, I have and I have searched here.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:42 AM   #2
CLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shedCLynch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
This is more about cord management than light choice. I am open to all information though. Just trying to clarify for some Pm's I got. Thanks again guys.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:38 PM   #3
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLynch View Post
This is more about cord management than light choice. I am open to all information though. Just trying to clarify for some Pm's I got. Thanks again guys.
Late 80's-Early 90's Chevy trucks came with a retractable light mounted under the hood. Perhaps you could adapt that? Maybe throw an LED bulb in there also.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:38 PM   #4
CLynch's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good. Will check it out. Pretty much the same idea.