Notices

turn signal issue

Old 12-03-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
wildcats11 is on a distinguished road
Army: Maint NCO, SSG, 1ST ID DHHB
Name: james
wildcats11's Tacoma Gallery
turn signal issue

I have purchased a 2008 taco, beautiful vehicle. But the issue is when I drive with my parking lights on and drive in the early light, the actual lights that come on are the turn signals (steady lighting) and the turn signals work but are actually where the parking lights should be. Other vehicles can't see them when Im turning. I know this because of all the other tacos I see on post all drive with the center (yellow) parking lights on. Im wondering if anyone can tell me exactly which wire I need to switch. I bought the vehicle from the dealer this way which leads me to believe they didn't even notice the turn signal and parking lights were switched around. I can only summize that the most previous owner did it to be different, it looks like crap and I want to fix it. Any advice??