Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

How long before LED light bar prices drop

Old 01-04-2013, 11:45 PM   #101
Mr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Active MK 02-09, ME 09-10, Reserve ME 10-11, LTJG 11-Current.  Federal Civilian 10-Current
Mr. Brown's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with sandjunkie, but an apology is an apology and that is going in the right direction. If you guys are really able to put together a group buy on here with one of your distributors, I think it would go even further.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:31 AM   #102
Built To Be Seen
RigidIndustries is on a distinguished road

RigidIndustries's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
I agree with sandjunkie, but an apology is an apology and that is going in the right direction. If you guys are really able to put together a group buy on here with one of your distributors, I think it would go even further.
I apologize if you guys took it the wrong way. Just trying to inform everyone before they get to involved or order to much of lights they cant sell.

If people are interested in a group buy please post on here with the sizes you are interested so i can get an idea and send it over to one of our dealers i use for group buys. Thanks guys
Old 01-05-2013, 07:42 AM   #103
gliv is on a distinguished road
gliv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RigidIndustries View Post
These are by no means threats. We have been going after Aurora along with the patent company has. I was just giving people a heads up so they didnt get into any trouble down the line. We have no problem with people buying Aurora lights just make sure to get there new optics since they have just changed there optics. We fully support the little guys thats how Rigid was started in a 1200 sq ft building. You have to start some where. There is plenty of room for competition in this industry. Our lights lean to the more higher end of the market, there is cheaper choices and more expensive, its all personal preference. We just try and protect our product.

If anyone took my previous posts the wrong way i apologize. I just wanted to put out a mass message to everyone.

I will see what i can do about a group buy. We are the manufacture so offering a group buy could be difficult but i will talk to a few dealers that are on TW and see what they would like to do. What kind size bars is everyone looking for so i have an idea before i talk with them? D2s? Sr-series

Thanks guys,
Wish you guys could build some gutter roof mounts for us. Something like this. http://www.gotshocker.com/product.php?productid=17196. I would buy a set right now.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:53 AM   #104
Built To Be Seen
RigidIndustries is on a distinguished road

RigidIndustries's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gliv View Post
Wish you guys could build some gutter roof mounts for us. Something like this. http://www.gotshocker.com/product.php?productid=17196. I would buy a set right now.
I will put in a word with that department and see what we can do to speed the process up.

Thanks,
Old 01-07-2013, 01:58 PM   #106
BlueCrush is on a distinguished road
BlueCrush's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well if they built something like that, then they are hypocrites, because they are copyings someones style and design..

But then Dan says he will put in a word to try and have that made...

Why not buy the one you posted a link to...

Also if Dan would tell us if they manufacture the housing yourself, because I think the housings come from overseas.. and they assemble everything here...

Also everyone saying that Chinese crap is garbage, maybe some but look at your iPhone's and LCD the and nearly all your appliances are made there..I wish those plants would come back, but its not gonna happen...

I have never seen any big company troll boards and try to threaten the buyers..go after the companies manufacturing the stuff...you see apple posting on forums and threating people buying Samsung products...if your that big why worry bout what's going on in forums...
Old 01-16-2013, 06:46 PM   #107
ledlights has a brilliant futureledlights has a brilliant futureledlights has a brilliant futureledlights has a brilliant futureledlights has a brilliant futureledlights has a brilliant futureledlights has a brilliant futureledlights has a brilliant futureledlights has a brilliant futureledlights has a brilliant futureledlights has a brilliant future
ledlights's Tacoma Gallery
Aurora lights

I have 2 30W driving lights and 2 20W fog lamps in amber and flood pattern for sale. Both sets for $400 total.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:43 AM   #109
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
why not just buy the ones you linked? or talk to a local welding shop about building a set?
Old 01-17-2013, 07:48 AM   #110
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Not bad. But a few of OK's light's regular prices are better than their GB prices. Jussayin. Not bad prices though.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:51 AM   #111
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Not bad. But a few of OK's light's regular prices are better than their GB prices. Jussayin. Not bad prices though.
Thats true. I like how this guy sells the higher quality American made ones as well as cheaper ones from overseas.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:04 AM   #112
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
I'd go with OK LED, best ive seen thus far that arent the big 3 bars. Prices are affordable.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:08 AM   #113
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
I'd go with OK LED, best ive seen thus far that arent the big 3 bars. Prices are affordable.
I like that. Post in my LED light bar thread
Old 01-17-2013, 08:32 AM   #114
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandjunkie View Post
This sure sounds like a threat....

"Just to give everyone a heads up since I know you are talking about a group buy about the Aurora Lights. These Aurora Lights are illegal to sell or promote in the United Sates. You can face legal trouble from both us and the Patent company. Im just trying to help everyone out and give you a heads up so you don't have any legal problems down the line since I have been monitoring this for some time now."

As Consumers what Legal problems would be encountered?
Is rigid the sole proprietor of said patent(s) or are you only buying rights to another entities patent(s)?
Old 01-17-2013, 08:37 AM   #115
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
As Consumers what Legal problems would be encountered?
Is rigid the sole proprietor of said patent(s) or are you only buying rights to another entities patent(s)?
I'm bored. Lol
Old 01-17-2013, 08:44 AM   #116
Banned
Quick search netted below:

Apparently, this patent has a "wide" IP for application, it seems the filling company/assignees were:

Holder; Ronald G. (Laguna Niguel, CA), Rhoads; Greg (Irvine, CA)
Assignee: Illumination Management Solutions Inc. (Irvine, CA)

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...R+PN/6,986,539

&

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...9&RS=6,986,539
Old 05-09-2013, 03:38 PM   #117
nixorz is on a distinguished road
nixorz's Tacoma Gallery
i work for an ip law firm...i'm going to ask one of the partners here what the legal ramifications are for us as a consumer if we buy directly from aurora.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:21 PM   #118
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
i have a 40" straight from china....no regrets here and cheaper than any others ive seen.