Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

That Old School Look

Old 12-27-2012, 09:10 PM   #21
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
You're the second truck I've seen on here with that badass light bar. When is the general public gonna get some info on it? That's without a doubt the best looking bed light bar for a Tacoma I've ever seen.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:44 PM   #22
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
You're the second truck I've seen on here with that badass light bar. When is the general public gonna get some info on it? That's without a doubt the best looking bed light bar for a Tacoma I've ever seen.
It's posted above as being an "N fab prototype."
Old 12-29-2012, 03:18 PM   #24
toyotech is on a distinguished road

Name: Bobby
toyotech's Tacoma Gallery
It is an N-Fab prototype that they developed for the T-Force Tacoma package (bed bar, front light bar, KCs and skid plate). I don't know any release details or even if the T-Force package is a done deal. I honestly was at the right place at the right time and fell into this deal. You can call Thomas at N-Fab and inquire about purchasing. Nice guy.

Bobby
Old 12-29-2012, 05:39 PM   #25
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
you should think about raising the bar up another couple inches, alot of light will reflect off your roof and you will lose alot of light.
What I was gonna say. It looks awesome though
Old 12-30-2012, 10:26 PM   #26
International Jewel Thief
Drummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Michael
Drummer0247's Tacoma Gallery
WANT THIS!!!!!