Notices

That Old School Look

Old 12-10-2012, 09:48 PM   #1
ToyoMaster
toyotech is on a distinguished road

Name: Bobby
toyotech's Tacoma Gallery
That Old School Look

Wiring up my Rigid 40". What do you guys think of the look?
Attached Thumbnails
That Old School Look-photo-1.jpg   That Old School Look-photo-2.jpg   That Old School Look-photo-5.jpg  
Old 12-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #2
blitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blitzburgh99's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up!
Old 12-11-2012, 12:19 AM   #3
13th wunder
chyknees will become famous soon enough
chyknees's Tacoma Gallery
Sick! Cant wait to see some pics of it on.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #6
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
I like it!
Old 12-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #7
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
you should think about raising the bar up another couple inches, alot of light will reflect off your roof and you will lose alot of light.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:42 AM   #8
WheelinJ91 will become famous soon enough
Name: John
WheelinJ91's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool
Old 12-12-2012, 08:46 PM   #10
ToyoMaster

The bar is an N-Fab prototype. It has some adjustment left in it. I will lift it a little more when I bolt it up. Just mocking right now. Waiting on some connectors to come in so I can fab up the harness.

Bobby
Old 12-26-2012, 07:55 PM   #11
jimmybee1108 will become famous soon enough
Name: JM
jimmybee1108's Tacoma Gallery
Id be interested in getting one of those sports bars
Old 12-27-2012, 09:13 PM   #12
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Whoa. Not sure but it looks mounted really close to the cab. Might get some rubbage, No?
Old 12-27-2012, 09:19 PM   #13
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
looks good so far
Old 12-27-2012, 09:20 PM   #14
Made in Maine.... Yessah bub!
JNome has a spectacular aura aboutJNome has a spectacular aura aboutJNome has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Ensign
Name: Jake
JNome's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good but raise it up a bit if you can... my buddy has the same bar and it throws a pretty big flood pattern... might loose some light from reflection from the hood and roof... just a thought
Old 12-27-2012, 09:23 PM   #15
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
Love to see some night picks on the trail
Old 12-27-2012, 09:32 PM   #16
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotech View Post
Wiring up my Rigid 40". What do you guys think of the look?
Looks really good in my opinion, although you might want to raise the light bar a little. It seems to me some of your light output will be lost from the roof blocking it. I like!

The poor saps in front of you are gonna mess themselves when they look in the rear view mirror though. They're gonna think your some new kind of cop cause of that lightbar lol.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:44 PM   #17
ToyoMaster

Clearance should be fine. It's a couple of inches. I will find a spot to double check when it's twisted. The bar sits just above the roof line. It may loose some light due to reflection, but trust me, it's still plenty bright. I will post a couple of pics this weekend.

Bobby
Old 12-27-2012, 09:46 PM   #18
m.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Adam
m.reed.1's Tacoma Gallery
hey toyotech did you get my pm?
Old 12-27-2012, 09:48 PM   #19
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good for sure.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:08 PM   #20
Onetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Onetime27's Tacoma Gallery
Love it nice job man!!