Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

More! Rigid Industries LED E-Series

Old 03-15-2013, 08:56 AM   #21
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Awesome! I'm considering the behind the grille lights but don't know how they'll look with with my 11 grille
hers what I did with my 11' grill

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ind-grill.html
Old 03-15-2013, 04:44 PM   #22
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
Looks great! hows the light output at night?
Old 03-18-2013, 02:12 PM   #23
onepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
onepremiere's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks good!
Old 03-18-2013, 02:58 PM   #24
onepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Had to share this photo in the fog.

The mother ship has landed.

More! Rigid Industries LED E-Series-imageuploadedbytapatalk1363643892.301605.jpg
Old 03-19-2013, 11:32 AM   #25
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by onepremiere View Post

Attachment 201953
Looks cool, Can you post some more pics of how the hood mounted lights are done?
Old 03-20-2013, 01:33 PM   #26

Quote:
Looks cool, Can you post some more pics of how the hood mounted lights are done?
Yeah, I will shoot some tomorrow night.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:52 AM   #27
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Love the amber covers - but since the lights are mounted behind your grill, you have to remove the grill to change the output color right?
Old 03-21-2013, 03:21 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinL View Post
Love the amber covers - but since the lights are mounted behind your grill, you have to remove the grill to change the output color right?
No, just pop the hood and slide them in from the side. The grille is so easy to remove though. 2 screws and 2 plastic pins.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:52 PM   #29
TAP Auto Parts
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome install! I need to get some of those amber lights.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:20 PM   #30
gutt_72 is on a distinguished road
gutt_72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Attachment 201953
Any more pics of the brackets/install on the A-pillar mounts?
Old 03-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #31
Blk04SR is on a distinguished road

Blk04SR's Tacoma Gallery
Jeff,

I was wondering how you did that!!!

I want to mount a LED light bar up...I remember your old Tacoma before the Tundra...you had a LED light bar on a N-Fab sort of mount...how did you do that one? I was thinking of doing the 30" in the bumper but really dont feel ike cutting it up.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:07 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk04SR View Post
Jeff,

I was wondering how you did that!!!

I want to mount a LED light bar up...I remember your old Tacoma before the Tundra...you had a LED light bar on a N-Fab sort of mount...how did you do that one? I was thinking of doing the 30" in the bumper but really dont feel ike cutting it up.
I used a defiant light bar, I have had one on both Tacomas. They are solid and 100% bolt on, no cutting.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:14 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutt_72 View Post
Any more pics of the brackets/install on the A-pillar mounts?
Haha they are pretty haggard. Considering I am no fabricator and my tools are limited.

It's basically a piece of 4" x 2" U channel 6160 aluminum from McMaster. I cut it to 1 inch pieces. Then cut a triangle out in the center and bent it back to follow the contour of the fire wall. Attached some some small supports to the area I cut out. Then attached it to the truck using an existing hole and some toggle bolts. I need to snug up the bolts so I will grab some photos when I do that.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:48 AM   #34
Blk04SR is on a distinguished road

Blk04SR's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah that is what I am thinking! That is a E Series light right? What length fits to the tabs or did you have to modify it?

Quote:
I used a defiant light bar, I have had one on both Tacomas. They are solid and 100% bolt on, no cutting.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:24 PM   #35
TAP Auto Parts
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
That is an E series.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:50 PM   #36
BBell is on a distinguished road

Name: B
BBell's Tacoma Gallery
Okay, So I have two Rigid D2s and a 20" coming to me in the mail. Here's my question, did you set up a separate fuse box for your additional lighting or just go straight to the batt? I do not want to fuck up my truck or battery but I do want more light.