Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Where to find reverse light wire on 2012?

Old 12-22-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
claymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant future

Name: Clay
claymore's Tacoma Gallery
Where to find reverse light wire on 2012?

Can anyone help me find a reverse light wire under the dash of 2012 DCSB? I am wonder where to look. I dont want to pull my entire dash apart. I am adding some aux reverse lights and I am going to use a relay under the hood. I would like to keep from having to run a wire all the way from the back. I am a cheap bastard and copper is expensive!
Old 12-22-2012, 10:52 PM   #2
Lurker No More
caribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: CAG11 & VAW-117 AME2
caribe makaira's Tacoma Gallery
Check here for some info :
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ra-switch.html
Old 12-22-2012, 10:59 PM   #3
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you just tap into the tow plug wire? Unless you're adding a switch as well
Old 12-23-2012, 10:41 AM   #4
claymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant future

Name: Clay
claymore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Why don't you just tap into the tow plug wire? Unless you're adding a switch as well
Wanted the switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribe makaira View Post
Thank you!
Old 12-23-2012, 11:02 AM   #5
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Ya after I started reading I figured you wanted a switch my bad