Notices

New Headlight Set Up..HELP

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
Soccerdallin is on a distinguished road

Name: Dallin
Soccerdallin's Tacoma Gallery
New Headlight Set Up..HELP

Does anyone have these headlights for their first gen?
I'm just curious whether I'll be able to fit my hid bulbs in the housings or not...and I'm not sure whether there are LED's or halo's on them..

http://www.amazon.com/Toyota-Tacoma-...TT01-1PC-LED-C

These are my lights now but they won't pass inspection because of the 'blue' tint of the LED's to them...

Any other recommendation for headlights?

thanks
Attached Thumbnails
New Headlight Set Up..HELP-p1050188.jpg  
Old 12-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
TRS and lose the tint
Old 12-27-2012, 02:31 PM   #3
Soccerdallin is on a distinguished road

Name: Dallin
Soccerdallin's Tacoma Gallery
I've taken the tint off my headlights since, they just won't pass inspection because of my LED's blue tint.

Products Discussed in this Thread