KC Slimlites 4 100.00%
Warn 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-2013, 03:17 PM   #1
Nick003 is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Nick003's Tacoma Gallery
OPINIONS NEEDED ASAP - KC vs Warn

Hey guys! I'm getting a Westin bull bar (I know it's garbage), and want to throw some lights on it. I'm looking at KC Slimlites, and Warn lights. Pros/Cons? Ideas? Opinions?
Attached Thumbnails
OPINIONS NEEDED ASAP - KC vs Warn-1.jpg   OPINIONS NEEDED ASAP - KC vs Warn-2.jpg  
Old 01-11-2013, 07:18 AM   #2
colo plainsman is on a distinguished road
colo plainsman's Tacoma Gallery
I added Kc Slim lights 100W driving lights to a westin Safari bar on my 01 recently. If you are working with a tight fit the slim lights are perfect. I have been very happy with them they cast good light for what I need and the build quality is very good. They look good with the rock guards and dress up the tacoma. Shop around I found mine for $155 and no shipping on Amazon.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #3
Ronn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to behold
Name: Ron
Ronn's Tacoma Gallery
I have the black KC slimlite long range 130W on my westin bull bar. KC has already had to replace them twice because they have rusted out. Will be sending them away again as they are rusted. Great customer service and warranty, just had to pay shipping to get the lights to them. I have only had the lights 5 years, I will probably just buy Lightforce next and not have to go through this hassle every couple years. Hope this helps.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:13 AM   #4
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronn View Post
I have the black KC slimlite long range 130W on my westin bull bar. KC has already had to replace them twice because they have rusted out. Will be sending them away again as they are rusted. Great customer service and warranty, just had to pay shipping to get the lights to them. I have only had the lights 5 years, I will probably just buy Lightforce next and not have to go through this hassle every couple years. Hope this helps.
That's gotta be a pita.....I hear they can rattles themselves to the point of metal fatigue and crack?

Def no rusting on lightforces