Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

H1 Retrofit on 2013 Pyrite

Old 01-02-2013, 07:45 PM   #1
Raoul Duke is on a distinguished road

Name: CJ
Raoul Duke's Tacoma Gallery
H1 Retrofit on 2013 Pyrite

Did my Retro, heres a couple pics, I 'll put some more if any one likes, I can answer any questions as well

Old 01-02-2013, 07:46 PM   #2
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Nice
Old 01-02-2013, 07:50 PM   #3

Old 01-02-2013, 07:50 PM   #4
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
You're truck looks angry.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:52 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
You're truck looks angry.
I know hahaha

I also have a grill craft MX and im waiting for a paint matched sport grill to arrive, i think it will look good when thats in as well
Old 01-02-2013, 07:54 PM   #6

Old 01-02-2013, 08:00 PM   #7
Tactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Tactical Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. I was wondering....
- did you go through TRS?
- what type of halos did you get (CCFL or LED)
- what sealer did you use?
- what did it all run you? Can PM me the answer if you're more comfortable with that.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:06 PM   #8
SixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixLugThug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alexander
SixLugThug's Tacoma Gallery
looks excellent
Old 01-02-2013, 08:07 PM   #9
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
I've had that idea of doing that with the amber halos. Love the look and it's legal to have on
Old 01-02-2013, 09:59 PM   #11
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
I'll change around what I said before. I would get amber halos and use them as blinkers. I wonder what that would be like. White looks nice too.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:14 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Tacoma View Post
- what did it all run you? Can PM me the answer if you're more comfortable with that.

Ya, bought from TRS on their black friday sale so I got %25 off
cost me $270 for everything (think I saved about $90 for black friday sale)
The halos are LED (less breakable for offroading)
for sealing them I just left the existing stuff on there and added a bead of stuff that I bought from TRS (extra $10 plus is handy to have in the tool box for other projects)
Old 01-02-2013, 10:15 PM   #13

Quote:
Yeah. Can't decide between amber or white halos.
I think the Ambers are WAY better suited for toyotas seeing as they already have amber DRL's.... plus its different
Old 01-02-2013, 10:24 PM   #14
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ofit-kits.html

Round 12 is in progress.
25% off once we get 25 orders.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #17
XXFattyHunterXX is on a distinguished road
XXFattyHunterXX's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! Just finished my install but don't know where to put the ballast, can I get a picture? Plus where did you connect the halos for it to stay on like that? Pics would help. Thanks
Old 01-25-2013, 06:39 AM   #18

I can't really get pictures of the baslasts but on the drivers side i mounted it to the inner fender wall tucked in next to the battery and on the pass. side i mounted it next to the rad on that exposed piece of metal. I used factory holes for both and put a bead of silicone on each ballast to keep them from moving or vibrating