Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

K2Motor Led taillights, Anyone using them?

Old 01-03-2013, 02:02 AM   #1
DirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud of
DirtJumper14's Tacoma Gallery
K2Motor Led taillights, Anyone using them?

I was looking to upgrade my 05 taillights to the 09+ led taillights but don't really care for the red in them.

So when I saw these that look like stock but no red I was interested. Obviously the red reflectors, but no red chrome.

I have seen a few shots of these on a few trucks but don't care for the flower chrome looking piece.

So if anyone has any pics or knows about the quality of these I would like to hear your opinion. And yes I have searched on here but was not successful. Thanks guys
Old 01-03-2013, 02:13 AM   #2
rcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcchris's Tacoma Gallery
I have them, I like the look. Here's another thread.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...soldering.html
Old 01-03-2013, 07:54 AM   #4
DirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud of
Thanks for responding so quickly guys. I like the way they look as well but not sure how well they will look on a speedway blue truck.

Don't like the look of the stock pink lights I know. decisions, decisions.

There is a listing on ebay for these for $116. I guess it's a good deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tchlink:top:en
Old 01-03-2013, 11:21 PM   #5
Figures, I go to buy them tonight and the wonderful people that are selling it on ebay jacked the price up during the auction to $130. Doesn't seem like a very honest practice. Kinda weak that you can just change the buy it now of an auction. Me looking at the page probably increased the page visits so they try to get more.