1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

K2Motor Led taillights, Anyone using them?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by DirtJumper14, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Jan 3, 2013 at 2:02 AM
    DirtJumper14

DirtJumper14 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2005 TRD OR
    5100's, BDF grills and light bracket, big 3 upgrade, ATH bed braces, snugtop xtra vision shell, (bed, shell, hood, rock, front, rear, footwell, glove box, center console led lighting), MESO Gasshole, MESO dome and map lights, Flyeyez center console light, custom fuse panel, TRD CAI, toyota bed mat, 2013 black carpet, 2015 side mirrors, BedRug, AJT key fob, ultraguage, 8 cadillac horns acdf, pop n lock tailgate lock, energy suspension bushings, spicer greasable ujoints, Rigid lights everywhere, kenwood stereo, led tube taillights (red), 2018 T4R trail wheels, rokblok mud flaps, TRD skid plate, RCi gas tank skid plate
    I was looking to upgrade my 05 taillights to the 09+ led taillights but don't really care for the red in them.

So when I saw these that look like stock but no red I was interested. Obviously the red reflectors, but no red chrome.
    [​IMG]

I have seen a few shots of these on a few trucks but don't care for the flower chrome looking piece.
    [​IMG]

So if anyone has any pics or knows about the quality of these I would like to hear your opinion. And yes I have searched on here but was not successful. Thanks guys

2. Jan 3, 2013 at 2:13 AM
    rcchris

rcchris Well-Known Member

Member:
    Halifax
    Vehicle:
    '12 v6 4wd access cab auto black
    This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  3. Jan 3, 2013 at 2:15 AM
    The Traveler

The Traveler Desert Chief

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    1991 Toyota Pickup 4x4 Prerunner
    My friend Brad (username BeeRadd) just installed the top ones ^^ over Christmas. I like the way they look, and they perform just as well as stock!

4. Jan 3, 2013 at 7:54 AM
    DirtJumper14

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2005 TRD OR
    5100's, BDF grills and light bracket, big 3 upgrade, ATH bed braces, snugtop xtra vision shell, (bed, shell, hood, rock, front, rear, footwell, glove box, center console led lighting), MESO Gasshole, MESO dome and map lights, Flyeyez center console light, custom fuse panel, TRD CAI, toyota bed mat, 2013 black carpet, 2015 side mirrors, BedRug, AJT key fob, ultraguage, 8 cadillac horns acdf, pop n lock tailgate lock, energy suspension bushings, spicer greasable ujoints, Rigid lights everywhere, kenwood stereo, led tube taillights (red), 2018 T4R trail wheels, rokblok mud flaps, TRD skid plate, RCi gas tank skid plate
  5. Jan 3, 2013 at 11:21 PM
    DirtJumper14

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2005 TRD OR
    Figures, I go to buy them tonight and the wonderful people that are selling it on ebay jacked the price up during the auction to $130. Doesn't seem like a very honest practice. Kinda weak that you can just change the buy it now of an auction. Me looking at the page probably increased the page visits so they try to get more.

Products Discussed in

To Top