Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

headlight repair tips.

Old 01-05-2013, 12:37 AM   #1
mtxsub is on a distinguished road

mtxsub's Tacoma Gallery
headlight repair tips.

My head lights are foggy and going yellow on my 03 DC any tips to get them like new?
Old 01-05-2013, 12:42 AM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtxsub View Post
My head lights are foggy and going yellow on my 03 DC any tips to get them like new?
cordless drill, power ball mini, if its minor use PLASTX, if worse, start with mothers mag/alum polish and finish with plastx

Old 01-05-2013, 01:31 PM   #3
mtxsub is on a distinguished road

mtxsub's Tacoma Gallery
i have a buffer can i just use that?
Old 01-05-2013, 01:33 PM   #4
Toyota Tech..when im not Fishing
blakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
blakes09's Tacoma Gallery
this works good
http://youtu.be/-z32-0UnrIA
Old 01-05-2013, 02:14 PM   #5
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtxsub View Post
i have a buffer can i just use that?
Not sure to ne honest......I only gave examples of things I use personally
Old 01-05-2013, 02:15 PM   #6

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, and never ever use windex on em no matter what
Old 01-05-2013, 02:16 PM   #7
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Colgate toothpaste.