Has anyone given these a shot?

Old 01-07-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
ColbyC will become famous soon enoughColbyC will become famous soon enough
Name: Colby
ColbyC's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone given these a shot?

I am a little skeptical

http://stores.ebay.com/modifystreet/...sid=1084530879

And heres a pic of my truck because who doesn't like pictures???
Old 01-07-2013, 03:31 PM   #2
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Good lookin truck, but I have no reference on the lights!!
Old 01-07-2013, 03:32 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm I've never seen these before? Depending on what parts they used for the retrofit thats not a bad price at all. Maybe you can ask them what company parts they used to get a better idea on how much they are worth. For example are they Toyota OEM housings or aftermarket? Ask how long their warranty is and if it covers moisture getting into them cause we all know keeping moisture out on these retros isnt a easy task.