Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Looking for 2nd Gen. Headlights and Tail Lights

Old 01-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #1
Only from the waist down.
nubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reverend
nubbs's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for 2nd Gen. Headlights and Tail Lights

Looking for someone in the socal area with either headlights or tail lights they could part with for a 2nd Gen. Tacoma. I only need them to cut holes in, so they need not be in any great shape. Frankly, I'm looking for throw away's and am hoping to get em for little to nothing.
Thanks.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:17 PM   #2
RedTacomaTy is on a distinguished road
RedTacomaTy's Tacoma Gallery
You might want to try throwing this thread up in the Cali subform or maybe in the buy/sell/trade one.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #3
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
^^^dont do that, remember can't make more than 1 thread for the same thing:
Just PM a mod to move this to the SoCal section.

Ask Asian Ants maybe be has a pair laying around
Old 01-07-2013, 08:52 PM   #4
RedTacomaTy is on a distinguished road
RedTacomaTy's Tacoma Gallery
^ moving the thread is what I meant, sorry I didn't make that clear
Old 01-07-2013, 09:01 PM   #5
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Ya after I reread the post I can see that...it's been a long day my bad lol