Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Help finding fog light pre wiring

Old 01-12-2013, 12:34 PM   #1
Javi is on a distinguished road
Javi's Tacoma Gallery
Help finding fog light pre wiring

Hello everyone, Well I have a 2012 Tacoma DCSB Prerunner Texas edition. I want to install fog lights but I am having trouble finding the wiring under the truck. I have the wiring behind the blank switch on the far left. And I have the small fuse box next to the main one. From what I have read I should have the wiring somewhere under the truck I just cant find it. Anyone have helpful hints on where to look? Also anyone have any pictures of the wiring so I know exactly what to look for? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 01-12-2013, 12:39 PM   #3
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
They dont all come prewired. Mine wasn't.
My Auto OEM Fog Light Mod
Old 01-13-2013, 09:49 AM   #4
Javi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwzteD View Post
Should be under the front bumper look right above where the foglight bulb sockets are should be taped up, up there
Yea I looked there nothing guess its not wired either that or I'm blind. Has anyone had the wiring behind the blank switch in the cab but not the wiring under the hood? Every thread I read people with a double cab and a V6 had the wiring, guess I'm the exception.
I just keep thinking where is the wiring behind the blank switch going it has to end somewhere.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:56 PM   #6
Javi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwzteD View Post
You might not be wired then, do a quick search u will find a few threads with details on what u can do to add some fogs with wiring.
Yea I already did a search and found a thread with an install thanks.