Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Hood light setup

Old 01-14-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
WiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud of

Army: 12B Comabt Enginneer, OEF 11-12
Name: James
WiR3D's Tacoma Gallery
Hood light setup

Im looking for a way to setup lights light this jeep has in the picture. Basically want to put a pod in each corner of where the hood and windshield meet. Im not sure what to search on the forums and if anyone can point me into the right direction that would be great! Does anyone know of a Tacoma having this setup? Anyone know where I could find something to do this on my truck? Any help would be great! Heck even a correct thread in the forum would work to! Sorry for being a Noob and not knowing what to look up..
Attached Thumbnails
Hood light setup-341355_4696968430021_1855788995_o.jpg  
Old 01-14-2013, 01:08 PM   #2
Duck Fan
SalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SalemCBR's Tacoma Gallery
Cool idea.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:12 PM   #3
Me Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stan
Me Likey TRD's Tacoma Gallery
See the vendor list: Famous Fab

Old 01-14-2013, 01:13 PM   #4
WiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud of

WiR3D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey TRD View Post
See the vendor list: Famous Fab

Awesome! Thanks man! I appreciate it!
Old 01-14-2013, 01:16 PM   #5
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Yes a vendor (famous?) here sells mounts for 2nd gen Tacomas. Blitzpro sells a 6D led light that would fit the mounts also.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:55 PM   #6

WiR3D's Tacoma Gallery
I plan on getting all my lights from Blitzpro! 21s lightbar and 2 6D pods for now..