Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Led Tail Lights

Old 01-18-2013, 09:28 PM   #1
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Led Tail Lights

Does anyone have these tails? I want to pick them up but i kinda want to see what they look like on the truck! I heard that they are kinda boxy when installed but i can find any installed pics

http://www.xtralights.com/ProductIma...C06RGLEDYD.gif
Old 01-18-2013, 09:47 PM   #3
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen trucks on here with the black version tail light like that. I think there is someone with that one though.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:12 PM   #5
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
I'm pretty sure this guy has them. Idk exactly since all of his pics are gone for some reason. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ite-build.html
LOL thanks that suck that all the pics are gone
Old 01-18-2013, 10:28 PM   #6
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
check post 6................hes got them, but pics are down (NOT veetskeet this time, and hes been active as of 10 minutes ago).....Ill pm him a link to this page man!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...l-morning.html
Old 01-19-2013, 08:57 AM   #7

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
check post 6................hes got them, but pics are down (NOT veetskeet this time, and hes been active as of 10 minutes ago).....Ill pm him a link to this page man!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...l-morning.html
Thank you kind SR!
Old 01-19-2013, 01:58 PM   #8
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Thank you kind SR!
U got it brother.........hopefully u get answer soon
Old 01-19-2013, 08:44 PM   #9

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Bump?
Old 01-19-2013, 09:01 PM   #10

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
No help Oh well funk it!
Old 01-19-2013, 09:09 PM   #11

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
No help Oh well funk it!
Sometimes we have to take a chance......when u do, let us know....if u don't likey, u know someone will buy em off ya dude.

I checked google images even and no good pics came up, sorry.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:14 PM   #12
Turn up the good, turn down the suck!
RPD STARS is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
RPD STARS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sometimes we have to take a chance......when u do, let us know....if u don't likey, u know someone will buy em off ya dude.

I checked google images even and no good pics came up, sorry.
Ya.... Like me lol. I have had my finger on the trigger for these for a while...
Old 02-23-2013, 10:23 PM   #13

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPD STARS View Post
Ya.... Like me lol. I have had my finger on the trigger for these for a while...
Gunna doit?

Being a guieni pig has its benefits......I was the first to try the lightforce genesis on an avid lightbar for instance. Not a cheap gamble at all, but now we all know it works in case someone else asks about it.

Ironically the lightforces cost almost twice what the light bar cost.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:17 PM   #14

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gunna doit?

Being a guieni pig has its benefits......I was the first to try the lightforce genesis on an avid lightbar for instance. Not a cheap gamble at all, but now we all know it works in case someone else asks about it.

Ironically the lightforces cost almost twice what the light bar cost.
this!
Old 02-24-2013, 05:25 PM   #15
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Went to the XtraLights link, wondered who made this banner?

Old 02-24-2013, 05:27 PM   #16
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
I still have mine on ! There are pics throughout my build thread with these but the smoked version and I love them and get compliments on em all the time.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:21 PM   #17

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by veet skeet View Post
I still have mine on ! There are pics throughout my build thread with these but the smoked version and I love them and get compliments on em all the time.
Nice do you have any pic or videos of them at night? they look sick I want to order them now but i love my smoked 09 less so much
Old 02-25-2013, 08:26 PM   #18
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I want the red ones. But want an led signal. Suppose I could run an led bulb. Also I don't like how they have a square shape to the outer housing. I'd prefer a nice smooth light.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #19

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
I want the red ones. But want an led signal. Suppose I could run an led bulb. Also I don't like how they have a square shape to the outer housing. I'd prefer a nice smooth light.
Thats what i was thinking to oem style with more less!
Old 02-26-2013, 06:50 AM   #20
Boilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really nice

Name: Brian
Boilerman's Tacoma Gallery
I like these myself.

http://www.carid.com/2010-toyota-tac...ts-263022.html