Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Looking For Headlight Switch Diagram

Old 01-19-2013, 07:10 PM   #1
LanceF4i is on a distinguished road
Name: Lance
LanceF4i's Tacoma Gallery
Looking For Headlight Switch Diagram

Hey, If anyone can help me with finding the headlight switch wiring diagram (turning on your interior lights, or head lamps/hi beams) It would be appreciated. Im Looking into the design of an automatic headlight option for my x-runner. No more forgetting to turn any lights on, It will do it for me!

I have a basic (ha!) circuit designed for just a single circuit, but once i have the diagram for the switch I can expand it to do more then just the head lights.

Any one that can help.. it would be appreciated!.

~Lance
Old 01-19-2013, 08:57 PM   #2
Lurker No More
caribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: CAG11 & VAW-117 AME2
caribe makaira's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-19-2013, 08:58 PM   #3
Lurker No More
caribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: CAG11 & VAW-117 AME2
caribe makaira's Tacoma Gallery