LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Philips Xtreme

Old 02-03-2009, 06:12 PM   #1
Its Not Just A Truck
KEG87 is a jewel in the roughKEG87 is a jewel in the roughKEG87 is a jewel in the rough

KEG87's Tacoma Gallery
Philips Xtreme

Has Any ran a set of the Philips Extreme Power Xp? Whats The Best Set Of Replacement Bulbs Anyone Has Tried
Old 02-03-2009, 06:15 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
The set i have is piaa intense white bulbs good light output.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:17 PM   #3
Its Not Just A Truck
KEG87 is a jewel in the roughKEG87 is a jewel in the roughKEG87 is a jewel in the rough

KEG87's Tacoma Gallery
how much did those run you
Old 02-03-2009, 06:18 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I have had good luck with the Silvainia Silverstars. Make sure that on the container it says "Made in Germany", because, you know, the Germans make good stuff.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:18 PM   #5
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I've heard the Phillips lights are phenomenal... they'll be my next set.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:34 PM   #6
Its Not Just A Truck

KEG87's Tacoma Gallery
what fog lights are pretty good
Old 02-03-2009, 06:35 PM   #7
Its Not Just A Truck

KEG87's Tacoma Gallery
i've heard nothing but bad about those silerstars and if you quote a guy from an infomercial thats weak
Old 02-03-2009, 06:41 PM   #8
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG87 View Post
i've heard nothing but bad about those silerstars and if you quote a guy from an infomercial thats weak
Yeah, I heard that many people have had problems with them, but the onse made in Germany seem to be pretty good. Just throwing it out there. Do what you want.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:45 PM   #9
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've got Silverstars on my truck... so far so good... had them for 3 years now...
Old 02-03-2009, 06:46 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I've got Silverstars on my truck... so far so good... had them for 3 years now...
Do you by chance remember where they said they were made? In al seriousness, I have found that the German ones last a long time.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:50 PM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Sylvania Ultra's in my headlights. Never had a problem with them and they give off a nice white glow. Not the ones you want if your looking for the HID blue look though.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:51 PM   #12
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Do you by chance remember where they said they were made? In al seriousness, I have found that the German ones last a long time.
lol... no idea... I do the box from a set of Fogs for my DD that I can check... but they've only been on for about a year so far...
Old 02-03-2009, 06:53 PM   #13
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
I have the Sylvania Ultra's in my headlights. Never had a problem with them and they give off a nice white glow. Not the ones you want if your looking for the HID blue look though.
I hate that blue shit... lame... lol
Old 02-03-2009, 07:05 PM   #14
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I hate that blue shit... lame... lol
Oh I know! They look like crap and the output is like 50% worse then your standard halogen bulb!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Oh I know! They look like crap and the output is like 50% worse then your standard halogen bulb!!!
X2.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:52 PM   #16
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG87 View Post
Has Any ran a set of the Philips Extreme Power Xp? Whats The Best Set Of Replacement Bulbs Anyone Has Tried
I'm running them. Had them for about 4 months now. They've been running great. Throws a nice light.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:38 PM   #17
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
I'm running them. Had them for about 4 months now. They've been running great. Throws a nice light.
Good to know... I'm going to pick up a set soon...