Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Clean headlights.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:27 PM   #1
mtxsub is on a distinguished road

mtxsub's Tacoma Gallery
Clean headlights.

Just though I would share my results after cleaning my headlights with turtle wax hard rubbing compound and a buffer and some water.
Attached Thumbnails
Clean headlights.-lights.jpg  
Old 01-21-2013, 09:35 PM   #2
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Wow looks great! Ive made sure to wax mine so that fogging hopefully wont happen.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:09 AM   #3
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
looks good.........

I didnt know until a few yrs ago, dont use window cleaner on plastic headlights. Not saying you did, just reiterating what I found out for others.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:54 AM   #4
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
get the 3m lense restore kit. it comes with sandpaper discs, rubbing compound and a drill attachment. i successfully restored my pitted foglights to looking brand spankin new w/ this kit. i will forever be a believer of it! little scary taking a rotary drill w/ a sandpaper attachment to your headlights...but totally worth it if you follow the instructions and they will look new again!
Old 01-22-2013, 04:02 PM   #5
mtxsub is on a distinguished road

mtxsub's Tacoma Gallery
wax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
Wow looks great! Ive made sure to wax mine so that fogging hopefully wont happen.
Wax hmm il have to put a coat on my lights thanks for the tip.