Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

has anyone added dei545t automatic headlight kit?

Old 01-28-2013, 04:34 PM   #1
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
has anyone added dei545t automatic headlight kit?

This is the one I'm talking about http://www.deiproducts.com/servlet/t...te-Lite/Detailif you have these, can you please tell me if you like them, and what setting your light stalk needs to be on? I'm getting them next week, and, I would like to get some info on them. Thanx!
Old 01-29-2013, 04:31 PM   #2
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

No one? !!?
Old 01-29-2013, 04:49 PM   #3
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
u know u can just leave the stalk on and the lights shut off when u open the door right?

my 87 celica did that even and its free.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:20 PM   #4

I know, but, I prefer to use my daytime running lights during the day, and my headlights at night. That's why I'm having this installed. Just looking for a little more info on it. Was hoping someone else had one.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:22 PM   #5
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
gotcha
Old 01-29-2013, 07:39 PM   #6
three west is on a distinguished road
Name: JD
three west's Tacoma Gallery
funny that my wife's 2005 Camry already has that feature stock, but our Tacos don't
Old 01-30-2013, 03:23 PM   #7

^^^^I know! I can't understand why they didn't put automatic headlights and doorlocks on it??!! Both features are pretty much standard on almost every new vehicle nowadays!