Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Fire and ice bar remount

Old 01-30-2013, 11:02 AM   #1
grizzlygoalie is on a distinguished road
grizzlygoalie's Tacoma Gallery
Fire and ice bar remount

Does anyone have any advice on this? I had the bar on my old rig, want to put it on the new one. The foam tape that was originally on it stuck for about 2 years no problem but now is trashed as I had to pull it off.

whats a good mounting tape that is waterproof and I don't have to worry about it falling off? Where it is I'm not to worried about damaging paint, altho I would like it to not as with winter and such I don't ever want to worry about rust if i decided to pull the bar off.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:04 AM   #2
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
any 3m VHB tape will work

see here for all the types http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3...=5485815&rt=c3

I use it professionally for mounting shower door sweeps to glass so I know it works well in wet environments. We also use it to stick snow stops to the top of glass canopies.