Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Dually Fogs? Flood /Spot?

Old 01-31-2013, 01:36 PM   #1
StuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Mark
StuckinOhio's Tacoma Gallery
Dually Fogs? Flood /Spot?

Rigid just came out with tundra dually fog light mount. Anyone know if it would fit the tacoma? If I was to attempt this would spot/flood/diffused be better? I want want to throw light but not blind people, I have 2 7" kragens if i wanted to do that... Suggestions
Old 01-31-2013, 01:40 PM   #2
New guy
Ryan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic/ff reserve
Name: Ryan
Ryan DCFS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckinOhio View Post
Rigid just came out with tundra dually fog light mount. Anyone know if it would fit the tacoma? If I was to attempt this would spot/flood/diffused be better? I want want to throw light but not blind people, I have 2 7" kragens if i wanted to do that... Suggestions
No idea if the Tundra mounts will fit on the Tacoma, but neither the dually's or the Kragen HID's are street legal.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:53 PM   #3
StuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Mark
StuckinOhio's Tacoma Gallery
i knew the kragens weren't. I only use them on tractor roads. Do they have to be DOT approved? or just Abide by beam cutoff height? Ohio law for fogs is the beam must cutoff 4in below light height at 25 ft.
Maybe i am misunderstanding it

http://codes.ohio.gov/oac/4501-15-06
Old 01-31-2013, 01:55 PM   #4
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
fogs are for fog not blinding people with spots