Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Led light bars possible group buy

Old 02-02-2013, 07:09 PM   #1
dtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dtmccray's Tacoma Gallery
Led light bars possible group buy

I have been seeing quite a bit of interest in led light bars so I did a little looking. Came up with this. I have been in contact with the manufacturer and you can order direct. There is a minimum order. I am willing to place an order but not if I'm going to be stuck with a few thousand dollars worth of lights and no buyers. I won't do this for free I want to make a little off of it. I'm thinking 7.5 for $55, 13.5/$80, 21.5/$145, 31.5/$185, 41.5/$225. You can see how much they cost. If you don't think the prices I am offering are fair then don't reply this thread is probably going to be cluttered anyway. These prices do not include shipping. Shipping on a minimum order of the 7.5,13.5,21.5 and 31.5 is $579 that is to me. I would then have to ship to you. The only way I am going to place an order over $2500 is if I get payments in advance. These are hanma's b-series lights they use epistar elements. The measurements are to the outside of the mounting brackets. Let me know what you all think. I haven't used any of these lights personally so I don't know much about them all the reviews I could find were on par with any other manufacturer. Just search hanma light bar.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf B series LED LIGHT BAR-hanma.pdf (475.3 KB, 173 views)
Old 02-03-2013, 06:49 PM   #2
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:57 PM   #3
09DBLCAB09 is on a distinguished road
09DBLCAB09's Tacoma Gallery
Be careful bringing in mass quantities thru the border. I'd strongly suggest getting your import license or else you run a huge risk of customs and DOT holding your order until you pay their import duties on the lights
Old 02-03-2013, 08:01 PM   #4
dtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That would suck balls but I already ordered some guess I'll wait and see what happens.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:10 PM   #5
09DBLCAB09 is on a distinguished road
09DBLCAB09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmccray View Post
That would suck balls but I already ordered some guess I'll wait and see what happens.
In large or small quantity? If you bring over a decent quantity there's a good chance they will stop it at customs. I import a lot of products for my work
Old 02-03-2013, 10:23 PM   #7
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
I'd be down for a 41" at that price.
I may be aswell
Old 02-03-2013, 10:27 PM   #8
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Another led gb are you serious? Lol. Those 36watt sure do looking tempting at that price. Why do they recommend combo?
Old 02-03-2013, 10:48 PM   #9

Only ordered 22 lights so customs shouldn't be a problem. Didn't order any of the 41.5's but if it goes through without any major problems I will order more. All of the ones I ordered this time are combo pattern. Just my opinion but it seems a flood spot combo would be more useful for most off road driving.