Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Interior LED Guide?

Old 02-05-2013, 10:53 AM   #1
adaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shed

adaptedtheory's Tacoma Gallery
Interior LED Guide?

Can anyone point me in the right direction on a guide or something for installing interior LEDs and the best way to go about installing them??? Thanks
Old 02-05-2013, 03:25 PM   #2
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
You can check out my build link. Not a ton of info but pics and I can help ya along. Also did a bed light write up. You'll really enjoy the interior LEDs.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:44 PM   #3
adaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shedadaptedtheory is one of the sharper tools in the shed

adaptedtheory's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
You can check out my build link. Not a ton of info but pics and I can help ya along. Also did a bed light write up. You'll really enjoy the interior LEDs.
Cool, thanks man. Your bed LEDs look sweet. I just need to learn more about the nitty gritty of the process. Seems like a simple upgrade but for a nub like myself, I just need to learn some more about the specifics.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #4
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I hear ya there really isn't anything to it. Very easy switch. Plug and play so to speak.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:47 AM   #5
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Take and pop a small flathead inbetween the outside of the hard grey plastic and the light plastic. This will pop the map cover down. This is the tricky part. I have some dental tools that I use but anything with a 90 degree bend should work. Put it behind reflector and pop the map bulb out. Putting in the new led is straight forward. If it doesn't light up when you first install it you will have to flip it 180 degrees and reinsert it. The dome is easier. There is a little tab built into the clear plastic. Insert screwdriver in that slot and pop the lense down. Pull the old bulb out. Put new one in. Remember if it doesnt light up flip it 180 degrees.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:48 AM   #6
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
superbrightleds.com
Old 06-21-2014, 12:51 PM   #7
Dirty Harry Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Harry
Dirty Harry Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks csjumper2003. it worked great! I put in all green LED's in my truck so I won't lose my night vision.