Notices

Compass & Temp Lights Dim

Old 02-05-2013, 01:02 PM   #1
TacoWill will become famous soon enough
Air Force: administrator
Name: will
TacoWill's Tacoma Gallery
Compass & Temp Lights Dim

I am a believer in DTRLs and have my lights on all the time, but that means my various readouts are too dim to read during the day, especially if I have sunglasses on. Yeah, I can briefly switch off the lights to get the reading, but I bet one of you cats has already figured out how to keep these gages bright all the time. Ideas appreciated.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:11 PM   #2
Lurker No More
caribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: CAG11 & VAW-117 AME2
caribe makaira's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ass-clock.html
Old 02-05-2013, 04:31 PM   #3
TacoWill will become famous soon enough
Air Force: administrator
Name: will
TacoWill's Tacoma Gallery
Lights

Thanks, Caribe. Where is this plug located?

Will
Old 02-05-2013, 11:48 PM   #4
Lurker No More
caribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: CAG11 & VAW-117 AME2
caribe makaira's Tacoma Gallery
A28 Accessory Meter Connector

The M3 is the map lamps connector.