Notices

any one know quality of these from amazon

Old 02-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #1
1YOTA6
1YOTA6 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
1YOTA6's Tacoma Gallery
any one know quality of these from amazon

i found these on amazon and they seem to be legit minus any info about specific ballasts or bulbs used in the retrofit build of them... anybody know or scene these on Amazon or could it just be a cheap set up??

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima...1&s=automotive
Old 02-08-2013, 10:49 AM   #2
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
looks like all the parts are TRS parts and egay headlights. search around here, i know i read a little about the company a week or so ago. one note on the integrity of hte company, supposedly they took pictures from guys trucks here without asking. and the pictures they took, were of FX-R headlights, NOT the mini's they show pictures of!!
Old 02-08-2013, 10:53 AM   #3
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
I remember reading about that to ^

Generally you get what you pay for though, and if they are using ebay headlights, I have read that ebay headlights are less than steller sometimes.

I have no first hand experience with them or even seen them in person, so take what you want from it.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #4
1YOTA6
1YOTA6 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
1YOTA6's Tacoma Gallery
ya im curious about TRS equipment as I'm currently in emails with someone from there about getting the set up with all the right parts and ill just get 2 used headlights from a junk yard or get discounted ones through a body shop i ustu work at.

but I'm seriously thinking about messing with the TRS system and trying it out all the videos and how to's ive read doesnt seem like it take an intense amount of work and ive read a lot of posts on here about other people doing them. not sure how much of that relates to what you just said ^
Old 02-10-2013, 10:58 PM   #5
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Trs are awesome...... id give ur money to the guys there and do ur own work....save some money, and retain proven customer service and warranty. I think Andrew is even on here.

The guys are very loyal and willing to stand by their products and help you out with any needs.....they get my vote hands down.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:42 AM   #6
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
i personally have purchased several items from TRS, as well as refereed everyone i did retros for to them. never had a complaint and always had great service/products.

FYI, i have some tacoma headlight bowls for sale right now. that way, you can get them all mounted and such before you open up your headlights.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:46 AM   #7
Fisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Fisher's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ts-amazon.html