Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Center console lighting option

Old 02-08-2013, 08:03 AM   #1
GFY
BigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Big Head
BigHeadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
My Center console lighting option find

I bought this for $7.99 from a local grocery store and mounted under the lid of my center console. It comes with velcro for mounting.

It works great and gives me a ton of light and turns on with a touch of your finger. I will try to get pics this weekend.

http://www.sylvaniaonlinestore.com/p...el-silver.aspx
Old 02-08-2013, 08:38 AM   #2
valentino is on a distinguished road
Name: francisco
valentino's Tacoma Gallery
valentino

how can I turn the tail light on
Old 02-08-2013, 08:42 AM   #3
GFY
BigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentino View Post
Huh?

Old 02-20-2013, 01:05 PM   #4
valentino is on a distinguished road
Name: francisco
valentino's Tacoma Gallery
looking for the owner manual

I will like to know where] can I find the owner manual for my tacoma 2004 double cab free, I need an answer please
Old 02-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #5
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
You are in the wrong thread. Try the dealership though, they'll have one.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #6
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OP that light is sweet. If mine was t motion activated if go that route. I like the no touch function of mine though.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:15 PM   #7
Lone Star Club
whahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
I got these. Motion activated
http://www.ebay.com/itm/400324720987...84.m1423.l2649
Old 02-20-2013, 01:17 PM   #8
GFY

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
OP that light is sweet. If mine was t motion activated if go that route. I like the no touch function of mine though.

Yeah thanks, it was cheap and does the job. I can remove it and use it elsewhere if needed.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:18 PM   #9
Lone Star Club
whahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentino View Post
Step on the brake pedal
Old 02-20-2013, 01:23 PM   #10
Purveyor of Fun