Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Added some Blitzpro Lights

Old 02-10-2013, 09:11 PM   #1
claymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant future

Name: Clay
claymore's Tacoma Gallery
Added some Blitzpro Lights

I added some Blitzpro lights to the front and rear of my 2012 offroad. I started with some Hella 500's and was never satasfied. I felt like my low beams were brighter. I then bought a Blitzpro 15D and liked it a lot. I like the color of the light and how bright it was. I wasnt looking for a pencil type beam, more of a fog. I saw 12TRDTacoma's thread and liked the idea. I copied his idea up front. I added a 21S and 2 3LR's to my 15D. 11,360 lumens seemed like the right thing to do. I will say it is bright! Everything is added to a BAMF light bar. Thanks Jerry. I also put two 6LZ in the back. I had some cheap driving lights back there, but like the LED much better. They are smaller and will be a little harder to rip off when wheeling. Blitzpro has great products at a reasonable price. They have great service as well.

Started with this:

Then went to this:

A couple of install pics:

After it was done:

Reverse lights before:

Reverse lights after:

Old 02-10-2013, 09:13 PM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for night shots......nice work
Old 02-10-2013, 09:15 PM   #4
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sick! Nice setup
Old 02-10-2013, 09:39 PM   #5
claymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant future

Night shots. I am not sure how to do night photography properly. I just used my Iphone. They are bright!

Low beams:

High Beams:

LEDs

Everything I got!

Reverse lights:

Old 02-11-2013, 04:48 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 503TRD View Post
Nice I have the 11" led bar you have in the middle and the bamf light bar..yet to install yet...how do u install the bamf bar??
I see you have a 2010, so it might be a little differant. The 2012 bolts up to the top of the radiator support. It is extremely well made and fit like a glove. If I remember right, there was one more bolt in the middle behind the lights that you cant see in the pic.

Old 02-11-2013, 09:37 AM   #9
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Now thats a creative set-up
Old 02-11-2013, 09:48 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 503TRD View Post
Okay, do you need to drill that hole for the center bolt?
I don't remember drilling anything. With that being said, my memory is really good........it's just kind of short! I know it was a really easy install.