1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Added some Blitzpro Lights

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by claymore, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Feb 10, 2013 at 9:11 PM
    claymore

claymore [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Clay
    ABQ New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2012 Offroad
    TRD cat back exhaust, console vault(for my little friend),Pop and Lock, Bak Flip G2, Weather Tech window covers, LED inside and out, DTRL Anytime, Grillcraft Grill, BAMF Light Bar with Hella 500s and Blitzpro 15D, Eibach with 5100's all around set at .85 and top plate spacers, LR UCA's, toytec 2" add a leaf, Duratrack 285 75 16, ABS kill switch, Aux reverse lights, Blue Sea Aux fuse block, ImMrYo Bracket, LED Bedlights, Ultra Gauge,
    I added some Blitzpro lights to the front and rear of my 2012 offroad. I started with some Hella 500's and was never satasfied. I felt like my low beams were brighter. I then bought a Blitzpro 15D and liked it a lot. I like the color of the light and how bright it was. I wasnt looking for a pencil type beam, more of a fog. I saw 12TRDTacoma's thread and liked the idea. I copied his idea up front. I added a 21S and 2 3LR's to my 15D. 11,360 lumens seemed like the right thing to do. I will say it is bright! Everything is added to a BAMF light bar. Thanks Jerry. I also put two 6LZ in the back. I had some cheap driving lights back there, but like the LED much better. They are smaller and will be a little harder to rip off when wheeling. Blitzpro has great products at a reasonable price. They have great service as well.

Started with this:
    [​IMG]

Then went to this:

[​IMG]

A couple of install pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After it was done:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Reverse lights before:

[​IMG]

Reverse lights after:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Feb 10, 2013 at 9:13 PM
    Justus

Justus fucks not given

Member:
    First Name:
    Nabisco the kid
    In ur toolbox
    Vehicle:
    not so low, not so slow 2006 6 lug
    stockish
    Subbed for night shots......nice work

3. Feb 10, 2013 at 9:15 PM
    ChamYota

ChamYota Crash Bandicoot Or Groot AKA Cham "Scottalot" Yota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Columbia,South Cakalacky
    Vehicle:
    05' Taco 4x4 swapped/ 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser
    H1 Morimoto projector with XB35 4300K bulbs with Mini-gatling gun shrouds, BHLM. Debadged,OEM roof rack,TW sticker,Sockmonkey Beside decals,265/70/16 Nitto terra grapplers with dick cepek DC'2 wheels,weathertech floor liners(front/back),USA Spec Ipod reader,Scanguage II,Bestop Supertopper and more in the works...
    night shots :anonymous: that looks sick

4. Feb 10, 2013 at 9:15 PM
    RMAN808

RMAN808 S)(AKALO)(AWAII

Member:
    First Name:
    Reid
    Pearl City, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    '17 TRD OR 4X4 Quicksand
    Looks sick! Nice setup :thumbsup:

5. Feb 10, 2013 at 9:39 PM
    claymore

Member:
    First Name:
    Clay
    ABQ New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2012 Offroad
    TRD cat back exhaust, console vault(for my little friend),Pop and Lock, Bak Flip G2, Weather Tech window covers, LED inside and out, DTRL Anytime, Grillcraft Grill, BAMF Light Bar with Hella 500s and Blitzpro 15D, Eibach with 5100's all around set at .85 and top plate spacers, LR UCA's, toytec 2" add a leaf, Duratrack 285 75 16, ABS kill switch, Aux reverse lights, Blue Sea Aux fuse block, ImMrYo Bracket, LED Bedlights, Ultra Gauge,
    Night shots. I am not sure how to do night photography properly. I just used my Iphone. They are bright!

Low beams:

[​IMG]

High Beams:

[​IMG]

LEDs

[​IMG]

Everything I got!

[​IMG]

Reverse lights:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Feb 10, 2013 at 9:43 PM
    503TRD

503TRD Trucker

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Tualatin, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 4x4 DC TRD Sport
    Front Bilstein 5100's Set @ 2.5", Rear Bilstein 5100's, Rear TSB, Rear 1.5" ToyTec AAL, 1" CB Drop Kit, N-Fab Nerf Steps, WeatherTech All Weather Rubber Floor Mats, Grillcraft Grill(Upper/Lower), Blacked Out AC Condenser/Radiator, Tinted Front Windows, Vision X H4 SuperWhite Headlights, Halo H10 Solaris Yellow 45w 3000k Fog Lights, K&N Air Filter, Removed Front Mud Flaps, 18" MagnaFlow Muffler, Chrome Exhaust Tip, TRD Logo Leather Shift Knob, LED License Plate Lights, LED Interior Lights, LED Reverse Lights, LED Auxiliary Reverse Lights, Chrome TRD Badge on Tailgate, Redline Tuning Elite Hood Struts, Disabled Seatbelt Chime, Foglights Anytime, ScanGauge II, 13" Stubby Antenna, Flyzeye Design LED Light, Cobra 19 CB Radio/Firestik II Antenna, 18x9 Raceline Raptors, LT275/70/18 Hankook Dynapro ATm, 1.25" Sidertrax Wheel Spacers, Heated Front Seats, LED Tailgate Bar, 11" Double Row LED Bar Behind Grill
    Nice I have the 11" led bar you have in the middle and the bamf light bar..yet to install yet...how do u install the bamf bar??

7. Feb 11, 2013 at 4:48 AM
    claymore

Member:
    First Name:
    Clay
    ABQ New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2012 Offroad
    I see you have a 2010, so it might be a little differant. The 2012 bolts up to the top of the radiator support. It is extremely well made and fit like a glove. If I remember right, there was one more bolt in the middle behind the lights that you cant see in the pic.

[​IMG]

8. Feb 11, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    503TRD

503TRD Trucker

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Tualatin, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 4x4 DC TRD Sport
    Front Bilstein 5100's Set @ 2.5", Rear Bilstein 5100's, Rear TSB, Rear 1.5" ToyTec AAL, 1" CB Drop Kit, N-Fab Nerf Steps, WeatherTech All Weather Rubber Floor Mats, Grillcraft Grill(Upper/Lower), Blacked Out AC Condenser/Radiator, Tinted Front Windows, Vision X H4 SuperWhite Headlights, Halo H10 Solaris Yellow 45w 3000k Fog Lights, K&N Air Filter, Removed Front Mud Flaps, 18" MagnaFlow Muffler, Chrome Exhaust Tip, TRD Logo Leather Shift Knob, LED License Plate Lights, LED Interior Lights, LED Reverse Lights, LED Auxiliary Reverse Lights, Chrome TRD Badge on Tailgate, Redline Tuning Elite Hood Struts, Disabled Seatbelt Chime, Foglights Anytime, ScanGauge II, 13" Stubby Antenna, Flyzeye Design LED Light, Cobra 19 CB Radio/Firestik II Antenna, 18x9 Raceline Raptors, LT275/70/18 Hankook Dynapro ATm, 1.25" Sidertrax Wheel Spacers, Heated Front Seats, LED Tailgate Bar, 11" Double Row LED Bar Behind Grill

Okay, do you need to drill that hole for the center bolt?

9. Feb 11, 2013 at 9:37 AM
    Mr Salty

Mr Salty "Give up the good to go for the great"

Member:
    First Name:
    Hermmy
    SoCal (Bro Capital of the world)
    Vehicle:
    White SR5 Pre-runner
    Lots of chrome
    Now thats a creative set-up :thumbsup:

10. Feb 11, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    claymore

Member:
    First Name:
    Clay
    ABQ New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2012 Offroad
    I don't remember drilling anything. With that being said, my memory is really good........it's just kind of short! I know it was a really easy install.

Products Discussed in

To Top